Old 18-05-2004, 09:08 PM
molli

Default redland haul

Ok. here is what I got at Redland

Phal Mini Mark (in bloom)
Sedirea Japonica (seedling)
Papillio (seedling)
onc. Ornythorhincum (in spike)
Mokara Yellow Star (in spike)
Gongora Unicolor (smallish but only $5)
Blc roundup x Blc calm seas (HUGE plant)
Lycaste Longipetala (huge)
Angraecum Scottianum (in spike)
Doritis Pulcherima (a gift)

--
hugs,
Molli

Spike: Saved the world, didn't I?
Angel: Once. Talk to me after you've done it a couple more times

Old 19-05-2004, 12:10 AM
Diana Kulaga

Looking good, Molli. So you had a rotten hotel experience too, huh? C'mon.
Gotta laugh! When do you go to England?

Diana

Old 19-05-2004, 12:11 AM
wendy7

Molli, you did very well indeed, hope to see some pics soon & hear your
hotel story. Did anyone from the group get together?
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 19-05-2004, 12:11 AM
molli

Looking good, Molli. So you had a rotten hotel experience too, huh?
C'mon.
Gotta laugh! When do you go to England?

Diana

Going to England on Saturday. I'll try to condense the trip into less than
a novel..Travelled with my friend Vickie. We were to meet her brother from
Seattle in Ft. Lauderdale and then go to the hotel
together...yeah..right...Mike was routed through Houston and they kept
shutting the airport down! He FINALLY got in around 2 a.m. after being
rerouted to West Palm Beach and catching a ride in a Jeep that ran out of
gas to Ft. L.... The Hotel was an experience in itself. In MY room 1/2 the
lights didn't work, the shower had two settings..off and ..OFF..as in knob
on floor. NO hot water either. Refrig didn't work, was afraid to try the
microwave. Sinks had no drain plugs, pillows and mattress lumpy. the
continental breakfast consisted of Coconut Zingers and bad coffee! (thank
god for Marios restaurant next door!) Most of the hotel had been rented out
long term to construction workers, all of them very drunk. Between them they
had too many kids who liked to pee in the pool. Vickies room had a window
airconditioner set on the floor run by a power cord. SHE had an in room hair
dryer that was hanging on the wall by one electrical wire. The sliding glass
door on her room didn't lock. Her phone had NO cord..makes it kinda hard to
call out huh? The show on the other hand was great! there were about 23 ppl
from the orchid forums, we were all staying at motel Hell together, so we
ran the drunks/kids off the pool area and had a party to forget what our
rooms were really like. Didn't run into Diana though

Old 19-05-2004, 10:03 PM
Diana Kulaga

LOL, Molli; I trust you read my story as well. As for meeting up, wait'll
next year!

Diana

Old 19-05-2004, 11:08 PM
molli

Diana, I think both our hotels are run by the same little old lady.....