Old 26-05-2004, 03:03 PM
wendy7

Default Micro-nutrients??? O Helpful 1

Very interesting questions & replies. I have to take one at a time.
(Dinosaur era & rookie grower)
What are the surprises re the useage of CHC, rockwool etc.???

1. To use a bloom booster formulation year-round to help simplify my
in-home growing of cool-dry-rest Den.'s that require a variety of
tweaked conditions to make them all happy enough to bloom.

Helpful 1 wrote:
Hello

The newer fertilizers with Calcium and Magnesium, usually coupled with
an high NO3 content induce a lot of micronutrient deficiencies. I can
see them in the analysis but they are not yet ver obvious visually...
Expect surprises similar to the CHC story, haydite, rockwhool and the
like in the coming years with those fertilizers.

Old 27-05-2004, 11:08 AM
Ray

I'd like to hear more on that, too.

I've been using the MSU Pure Water formula in S/H culture in PrimeAgra LECA for over a year now, and
am experiencing no such issues.