Old 01-06-2004, 02:20 PM
Claude

Default Surprise and deception!

helle everyone!

Surprise when, this morning, I`ve noticed that my Dtps. Virgen who was
spiking is growing a second spike! First time that happen to me !
A few others Phal are also spiking.......

My deception is I found one of my Paph looking very sick! The leaves are
soft and are turning on the yellow side. The plant is atonic, the new leaf
in the middle of the crown is leaning on the side. It can`t stay up! ( is
that clear ????My english sometime... ) Root rot?

I have others Paph, all in S/H culture doing great. I don`t know what
happened to this one.
Should I sprinkle the roots with cinnamon and repot it and keep it in a low
light and on the dry side?
What do you think?

Thanks

Claude

Surprise Amaryllis And Question Skirmishd Gardening 7 11-04-2004 10:02 PM
Daniel's Web Site was Sloooow Motion Roses & Neat Surprise! Kirra Roses 1 04-11-2003 01:02 PM
A pleasant surprise Carl Koop Ponds 6 05-06-2003 12:21 AM
Surprise, surprise Zemedelec Gardening 1 30-03-2003 01:20 PM
Acuba Picturata a pleasant surprise! Little Badger United Kingdom 0 25-03-2003 08:20 PM