Old 02-08-2004, 06:15 PM
Pat Brennan

Default Orchid dealer arrested

Kovach pled guilty to violating the ESA, as did Higgins at Selby. Selby
paid a fine and issued a public statement acknowledging guilt. I don't
recall seeing the sentence for Kovach.

Unless something has changed in the last three months, Mike has not pled
guilty and plans to fight the charges in court. He did not cop a plea at
the same time Selby did. The trial location has been moved from Va to Fla
and some pretrial hearing have occurred. I do not know if the actual trial
date has been set.

Pat

dealer names/locations needed RB Lawns 0 18-06-2006 06:27 PM
locating an online ford mower dealer GARAGE OWL Lawns 2 06-12-2004 05:34 AM
Orchid dealer arrested R.Childers Orchids 4 08-08-2004 03:26 PM
look for Plant seeds dealer Giloosh Gardening 3 09-04-2003 04:44 AM