Old 16-08-2004, 10:24 PM
Diana Kulaga

Me thought me only joking. No offend intended. Me thought at times,
after a heavy weekdays, there ought to be some light moment here at
rec.gardens.orchids. And of course Power Point is a good software for
slides and presentation especially when orchids are concerned. I do use
PP too, albeit for personal use only. Please again I say, it was only a
joke. :-)

No problem, Me. Glad you're here.

Diana

Old 19-08-2004, 02:11 AM
Clare Sleeter

I for one am glad for the question as well as the answer. Done several
presentations on power point and each one always provides and additional
"mystery".
Kathy, meeting up with Fleur at WOC

Diana Kulaga wrote:

"Me Here" wrote in message
Me thought this NG is for "power" orchids. Me thought thou could have
been way way out. Me thought what have orchids and power points got in
common? Me thought %&***;**zzz#!@#$%^&*()...

You:

Though it was oblique, Kathy's query did have a connection to orchids.
She's doing an orchid forum presentation and needed help getting things
going. Not a problem for most of us, I suspect.

Diana

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/

Old 19-08-2004, 04:47 PM
K Barrett

How is Fleur? Her emails have bounced. Email me privately orwell at silcon
dot com. (note spelling of silcon.)

Power Point question K Barrett Orchids 0 15-08-2004 01:12 AM
WTB: Misc Garden Tractor Attachmants 3 point & JD 332 Gary Edible Gardening 0 06-03-2004 05:32 PM
WTB: Misc Garden Tractor Attachmants 3 point & JD 332 Gary Gardening 0 06-03-2004 05:32 PM
WTB: Misc Garden Tractor Attachmants 3 point & JD 332 Gary Texas 0 06-03-2004 05:11 PM
Planting tree peonies - where is the grafting point!?! Pelvis Popcan Gardening 1 10-10-2003 11:32 PM