Old 07-10-2004, 02:29 AM
Claude

Default Looking for picture...

Hello everyone!

I bought today :

Phal. Sweet Memory `Bajan ` AM/AOS

I can`t find any picture of it! Can you help me?

Thanks

Claude

Old 07-10-2004, 10:39 AM
Ray

Claude,

I don't know if that particular cultivar is in the batch returned, but try
this:

http://images.google.com/images?q=Ph...t+memory&hl=en

..

Old 07-10-2004, 10:42 AM
J Fortuna

Claude,
I too could not find a picture of Phal Sweet Memory 'Bajan'.
-- however, I did find a picture of Phal Sweet Memory 'Bubbles' AM/AOS
http://home.flash.net/~toh/SM_B.html
Joanna

Old 07-10-2004, 04:18 PM
Claude

Thank you all!

My google search shows only pictures os Phal Sweet memory but not Bajan
anywhere!
Maybe a new clone?

Thanks again

Claude

Old 07-10-2004, 04:29 PM
Claude

Hello again!

I just want to know if it is a primary hybrid ?

Thanks

Claude

"Claude" wrote in message
| Thank you all!
|
| My google search shows only pictures os Phal Sweet memory but not Bajan
| anywhere!
| Maybe a new clone?
|
| Thanks again
|
| Claude
|
| "J Fortuna" wrote in message
| | Claude,
| | I too could not find a picture of Phal Sweet Memory 'Bajan'.
| | -- however, I did find a picture of Phal Sweet Memory 'Bubbles' AM/AOS
| | http://home.flash.net/~toh/SM_B.html
| | Joanna
| |
| | "Claude" wrote in message
| | Hello everyone!
| |
| | I bought today :
| |
| | Phal. Sweet Memory `Bajan ` AM/AOS
| |
| | I can`t find any picture of it! Can you help me?
| |
| | Thanks
| |
| | Claude
| |
| |
| | --
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Old 07-10-2004, 05:41 PM
Reka

Phal. Sweet Memory 'Bajan' is, like all other clones of Sweet Memory, Deventeriana x violacea, so not a primary hybrid.
Deventeriana is, however, a primary hybrid between amabilis and amboinensis.

So does that make it a second cousin twice removed of a species? grin
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Claude" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
Hello again!

I just want to know if it is a primary hybrid ?

Thanks

Claude

---

Looking for a picture...X posted Diana Kulaga Orchids 5 14-07-2006 04:37 AM
Looking for a picture! Phalguy Orchids 18 10-01-2005 01:27 PM
Looking for a picture! Phalguy Orchids 0 06-01-2005 10:21 PM
New picture E. Mito Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 06:12 AM
jammers picture. what is this plant? jammer Gardening 2 13-02-2003 05:25 AM