Old 09-11-2004, 01:50 PM
Drbob92031

Default FERTILIZER IN STANDING WATER?

QUESTION:
I have my smaller plants (dendrobiums) in clay pots. The pots are in saucers
and the pots are raised by standing on small stones. I fill the saucer with
water so there is a constant moisture surrounding the plants. The pots do not
touch the water. Would there be any adavantage/disadvntage of adding liquid
fertilizer (or any fertilizer) to the water in the saucer?
Please respond privatly . As a neophyte, I think my
questions may sound stupid but I have a need to learn and know.
Thanks in advance;
drbob