Old 11-06-2005, 07:04 PM

Default standing water on white-fir, tamarack, scots-pine, blue-spruce

I knew I had a wet spot on my land but not until this year was it
evidently bad enough to worry about. Yesterday it was water about 3
feet deep and has been standing for 2 weeks now. Some of the tamarck
are underwater completely. Will this water kill the white-fir,
scots-pine and blue spruce. I suppose even with standing water that the
plants still get oxygen and other gases underground.

So how much water and for how long will the water kill trees?

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium