Old 14-11-2004, 03:10 PM
Mick Fournier

Dusty,

Well, you have learned your lesson well then. You're a good doggie.

Mick

================================

"dusty" wrote in message

My son's going to hawaii on business and will visit the following islands
in the next two weeks
Hawaii the big island
Oahu
Maui
Kauai

I've found the following using google

kawamoto orchids
Marty's Orchids I've bought on line here great plants great prices
Hono-Hono Orchids
Tropical Gardens of Maui
KAUAI ORCHIDS ?? their web sight is slow to dead

Anyone knowing of others please list them
Thanks ever so much.
dusty

sorry Mick no pictures here to yell about.

Old 14-11-2004, 04:08 PM
wendy7

http://www.lost-continent.com/orchmain.html Chet has good prices

http://www.midpacificorchids.com/cat...75.htm#image_1
Randy has nice plants check out the special, I may order this!
Lc. Mem. Robert Straight
I have purchased from both of these with not problems.
Also Marty's Orchids comes to shows on the mainland.
I envy your son!
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 14-11-2004, 04:21 PM
Paul Simon

Kaui'i Orchids is a very nice place, been there a few times. I have bought
from them and had them post shipped, etc. It's very well worth the effort.
They are just a few miles south of Princeville.

Paul

Old 14-11-2004, 05:01 PM
dusty

"wendy7" wrote in

Lc. Mem. Robert Straight

Thanks wendy

note; the Lc. Mem. Robert Straight flower looks bigger in the cataloges
than it is. Not only that it's picky, mine grew well in my basement (cool)
but died when I put it in the greenhouse (hot summers) hope you have better
luck.
Have a great one
Dusty
Old 14-11-2004, 05:04 PM
dusty

"Paul Simon" wrote in
:

"dusty" wrote in message

My son's going to hawaii on business and will visit the following
islands in the next two weeks
Hawaii the big island
Oahu
Maui
Kauai

I've found the following using google

kawamoto orchids
Marty's Orchids I've bought on line here great plants great prices
Hono-Hono Orchids
Tropical Gardens of Maui
KAUAI ORCHIDS ?? their web sight is slow to dead

Anyone knowing of others please list them
Thanks ever so much.
dusty

sorry Mick no pictures here to yell about.

Thanks Paul I have them on my list even though their web sight is currently
acting weird. some of the pages hang and never load.
Have a great one
dusty

Old 14-11-2004, 05:54 PM
Kenni Judd

We have not had this trouble with either of the two clones 'Lakeland' or
'Blue Hawaii' -- and we struggle to keep our summer daytime temps down to
95F.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

Old 15-11-2004, 03:56 AM
Dave S

I was at Exotic Orchids of Maui 2 years ago and was very impressed
with their selection, quality and prices. Plenty of species and
hybrids. I would highly recommend a stop there.

Dave