Old 12-02-2005, 11:25 AM
Vestman

Default Anyone know about growrooms.uk?

Hi!

After hearing so much about the miracles of growing in hydroponic media,
I´ve decided to give it a go. I´ve tried via ökotau in Germany, but they
wouldn´t/couldn´t sell me a 10 litre bag. Now I´ve ordered via growrooms.uk.
The only problem is that I haven´t heard anything from them, and the money
has already been transferred from my account.
Now I´m getting a wee bit worried from the lack of replies to my mails
asking for delivery status and soforth.
Has anyone had any negative/positive experience with this vendor?

Victoria