Old 27-02-2005, 12:16 AM
Diana Kulaga

Now Blizzards are more MY style....

I hope all of us fare better this season than last.

Dave

Dave, you are here in FL, up around St. Augustine, correct? My brain has
been Jello lately. Don't say it - "What's New?"!

Diana (heading for the blender after a day of rescreening!)

Old 27-02-2005, 12:29 AM
Dave Fouchey

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 00:16:11 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Now Blizzards are more MY style....

I hope all of us fare better this season than last.

Dave

Dave, you are here in FL, up around St. Augustine, correct? My brain has
been Jello lately. Don't say it - "What's New?"!

Diana (heading for the blender after a day of rescreening!)

Diana I am up in Florence, South Carolina at the moment, eldest
Daughter and her hubby live in St. Augustine, Son and his Fiance live
in Jacksonville. I lived in Hialeah and Miami from 1970-80, here in SC
from 80-86, Jax from 86-1999, outside Detroit from 1999 to last March
and back here in SC again. I visit Florida on a regular basis and was
just down there last week for a series of meetings. My territory goes
as far as south Georgia where my alternate number picks up and covers
there south. She is brand new to the field and got her baptism of fire
last Summer with all the storms. I lent her some of my crew to help
restore our communications systems, when they weren't helping clean up
our messes on my territory. Keeps me off the streets..;-)

Dave

Old 27-02-2005, 11:22 PM
Diana Kulaga

Diana I am up in Florence, South Carolina at the moment, eldest
Daughter and her hubby live in St. Augustine, Son and his Fiance live
in Jacksonville.

Hah! I knew there was a connection to St. Augustine. That's right, you've
been relocated a lot.

Thanks for clearing my fogged memory.

Diana