Old 09-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Dave Fouchey

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 17:38:26 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Hi, Bob,

If ants are in your plants (and most of us are having a big ant problem down
here this year) and you take them inside, the ants will be inside as well.
One way to shoo 'em away is to soak the entire plant, leaves and all, in a
pail of water. Ants hate water, and they'll run for the hills, literally. Be
sure they can reach the rim of the pail to escape. That should clean out the
plant. Let it dry off on the patio and then take it in.

It looks like we dodged this particular bullet, though. Whew.

Diana

indeed it does Diana, thankfully for you guys, I don't envy the folks
in Penasacola though.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphi...204558W_sm.gif

Dave
Old 09-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Diana Kulaga

indeed it does Diana, thankfully for you guys, I don't envy the folks
in Penasacola though.

Or Alabama, Mississippee or Louisiana. Those guys had it worse than we did
last year.

Congratulations in advance, Grandpa! We'll expect pictures, you

Diana