Old 27-02-2003, 12:24 PM
mmcpherson0563

Default I feel that might help

All that does is inflate their already disturbed egos.
I find the best way to treat these groups is to ignore them.
As much as we would like to fire of a letter telling them what we think of
them,their ideas and whatever else, it serves no purpose other than to keep
them going;
however, it does not hurt to have some policing power keeping a close watch
on people who subscribe to that way of thinking.
"Dave" wrote in message
. ..
WE MUST COME TOGETHER AND TAKE THESE SITES
OFF THE INTERNET!

NO NAZI
NO WHITE POWER
NO HATE

http://www.nazichess.com
http://www.kkk.org
http://www.twelvearyannations.com/
http://www.naawp.com/
http://www.americannaziparty.com/
http://www.unitedskins.com/home.htm

Hit them wit letters telling them we don't need
nor want them!

Fill their mail boxes with junk!