Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2003, 12:59 PM
Cereoid+10+

Default I feel that might be helpless

You must be the boy living in the glass bubble. Actually by now, you'd be
the old fart in the glass bubble.

So you are saying if the world just ignores someone like Saddam Hussein they
will just go away? Wouldn't it be wonderful if it was just that simple? In
reality, all that does is make the bullies even more outrageous in their
antics to get attention.

Yeah sure, letting Big Brother take over would ensure our freedom. Double
speak anyone?

Just let everyone see the lunatics for the fools they really are.

mmcpherson0563 wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
All that does is inflate their already disturbed egos.
I find the best way to treat these groups is to ignore them.
As much as we would like to fire of a letter telling them what we think of
them,their ideas and whatever else, it serves no purpose other than to

keep
them going;
however, it does not hurt to have some policing power keeping a close

watch
on people who subscribe to that way of thinking.
"Dave" wrote in message
. ..
WE MUST COME TOGETHER AND TAKE THESE SITES
OFF THE INTERNET!

NO NAZI
NO WHITE POWER
NO HATE

http://www.nazichess.com
http://www.kkk.org
http://www.twelvearyannations.com/
http://www.naawp.com/
http://www.americannaziparty.com/
http://www.unitedskins.com/home.htm

Hit them wit letters telling them we don't need
nor want them!

Fill their mail boxes with junk!