Old 30-01-2006, 07:30 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
Peter Jason

Default Is transpiration assisted by movement?

I was looking at a tree last night and I
couldn't help noticing that it was always
moving because of the wind.
Perhaps this constant moving assists the
transpiration stream to attain great heights
due to some pumping motion.

Old 30-01-2006, 11:57 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
Cereus-validus-...........

Or not!!!

So you want to be the Kiwi Archie?!!!

Old 31-01-2006, 03:19 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
Peter Jason

I thought I was the first with this
hypothesis.

Do you have trees where you are?
There're big plants as tall as a house and
they have leaves, and birds sit in them.
Would you like a picture?

"Cereus-validus-..........."
wrote in
message
m...

Old 31-01-2006, 05:28 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
Cereus-validus-...........

Yeah sure, Petey.

You probably thought you invented the wheel too!!!

Here we are far more concerned about a certain autocratic Bush that has
gotten completely out of control.

Old 31-01-2006, 07:02 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
Peter Jason

Yeah well, some countries get the leader they
deserve.
Why not emigrate to here; we're used to weird
fauna and flora.
But bring your diploma from finishing school,
to demonstrate your good manners, spelling
and elocution.

"Cereus-validus-..........."
wrote in
message
. ..

Old 31-01-2006, 07:15 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
Cereus-validus-...........

Oh yeah sure.

Them hairy toed stubby Hobbits are well known for their good manners,
spelling and elocution. They learned it from years of Bilbo buggering all
them sheep.

Old 31-01-2006, 11:34 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
Peter Jason

Tut tut! At least the rumour was that they
stuck to the ewes. Should Serious.Invalidus
tread these shores, then the rams will
tremble with anticipatory dread. Better
stick to knotholes.

"Cereus-validus-..........."
wrote in
message
om...
[...]

Hormone assisted cuttings PatC Australia 4 21-09-2005 01:30 PM
Transpiration hello Plant Science 0 02-12-2003 10:42 PM
Response of plant transpiration to changes in light. Amy Caes Plant Science 0 02-12-2003 10:33 PM
Transpiration of water Repeating Decimal Edible Gardening 8 01-06-2003 11:32 PM
Reducing transpiration Repeating Decimal Edible Gardening 0 01-06-2003 01:08 AM