Old 11-03-2007, 05:57 PM posted to sci.bio.botany

Default UFO Hypnosis Dusting Near The Sun

The book silent spring is named after a horific tragedy that occured
when the us government began to spray its own citizens and the
environment with illegal crop dusters filled with drugs such as
methoxy. Certain forms of methoxy have been patented and kept secret
until recently, and a brand of it is sold now legally through websites
like bodybuilder.com. In the book it was used as an insecticide, but
they sell the shit because it rips up your muscle tissue and it builds
back stronger. Silent Spring is a reference for how the system goes
horribly wrong sometimes, and when it does life starts dying off, in
one particular story the birds stopped singing even in the
springtime. That happened this year when winter was too weak, I saw
some birds just lying in the rode after they died of frost bite. They
just couldn't ride the thermal waves south because it wasn't cold
enough.

If you look up at the sky, and block out the sun with your hand, right
as the sun is at its peak, or early in the morning. You will see
unidentifide crafts bomb diving into the sun, around it, and up out of
it. Sometimes you can see them running straight over your head, just
near the sun. These crafts are top secret & no one notices them,
except around sunset when the clouds are vibrant anyhow. They are
dusting us with a "dream" drug, that literally makes people dream
while they are awake and hypnotises them. I live on a farm where the
people around me might not even know, and am right next to a top
secret air force base that is known to run UFO experiments. I am the
product, and they want to make bio-diesel out of me. I'm not a muscle
product, not to be eaten. Now they are trying to sustain the
environment by using me to make artificial oil.

But I've woken up, and the only way I can fight back is to starve
myself, and lose all the remaining fat and muscle in my body. I'm
nobodies tool.