Old 12-06-2003, 04:20 PM
Asclepias

Default Asclepias

(Asclepias) wrote in message . com...
The Asclepias Genus

PDF Format is now online @
http://www.terapeta.net/asclepias.pdf

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is funding upwards of $200 million
dollars to those that can supply solutions to modern day health
problems -

see Grand Challenges in Global Health
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au...num=1&filter=0

A little about the Asclepias genus is being used to help promote the
story.

SAMPLE SUBMISSION:

The Asclepias Genus: Merging Nature with Advanced Technology
By Hans Schnauber, Physionom Researcher

In 1994 I began researching the effects the eruption of Mount Saint
Helens had on various species of animal and bird life. After a year of
analyzing the federal laws with breeding and raising different species
I settled on the idea of raising Mountain Quail and releasing them on
the mountain for people to enjoy.

I was scheduled to receive ten pair of breeders on Thanksgiving of
1996 from the state of Washington game farm. Unfortunately, the
dramatic floods of 1996 decimated the states breeding stock and I only
received four birds, three of which were crippled and/or deformed.

This set back only led me to remember a strange phenomenon that
happened on Memorial Day, six months prior a rather large,
multi-colored butterfly, not found in any field guide, landed on my
welcome sign and attracted a group of onlookers with their cameras.

I remembered from previous experience that butterflies could be raised
in captivity and released in small groups. I thought why not create a
National Butterfly Release to give young children another way to
celebrate freedom rather than fire works as a way to help lower the
risk of injury.

This simple act of kindness led to nine months of global scientific
debate with many experts joining the discussion. We distributed 1000
butterflies for children to release on July 4th, 1997, the start of a
campaign that ended up distributing millions of seeds to children in
schools, organizations, and public events, attracting upwards of
7,000+ participants.

While studying the effects of releasing butterflies I began compiling
data from around the world on the Asclepias Genus. The data collected
consist of historic, medicinal, and culture attributes. The outcome of
the journal was well accepted by the intellectual community from China
through Europe and across the United States.

Dr. Roy with CROET | OSHU was more than willing to study the compounds
in detail (and synthesize the compounds if necessary) of the Syrica
strain to create a herbal formula that would benefit those with
cardiovascular, respiratory, and other forms of human illness.

The problem at the time was that we would need to sign over the
research to a pharmaceutical company to finance the project, which I
didn not want to do at the time so the results of the drink could be
made available at an affordable cost to everyone, as it seemed to me
that the sick people are the ones that need to be helped.

Unfortunately Dr. Roy passed away last year. However, there are other
Scientists more than willing to complete the research and create a
modern day drug, with the potential being a panacea or eternal drink.

As nutty as this story may sound, you will find that a federal grant
made in 1998 demonstrates the sphere hidden within a chrysalis is
known as Hans Circle.

Submit Ideas by 1 July 03 for the $200,000,000
http://www.terapeta.net/internet-ser...work/news.html