Old 30-01-2003, 04:11 AM
Raegan Simone

Default Tips for growing Passion Flower or Asclepias

Hey guys,
Im a pretty new gardener and always have questions, glad I found this
group. This Spring I am going to try Passion Flower (Passiflorus
caerulea) from seed and Asclepias. Just wondering what everyones
experiences have been with either of these and looking for and tips.

Thanks!
Michael
Old 31-01-2003, 05:53 AM
Autograph Lover

zone 7, why does the town matter?
Old 01-02-2003, 01:55 AM
zhanataya

On 31 Jan 2003 05:53:22 GMT, (Autograph Lover)
wrote:

zone 7, why does the town matter?

Some parts of northern California is in zone 7, and some parts of
Oklahoma is in zone 7. Same zone but entirely different gardening
experiences.

zhan

Old 01-02-2003, 04:34 AM
Warren

zhanataya wrote:

Autograph Lover wrote:
zone 7, why does the town matter?

Some parts of northern California is in zone 7, and some parts of
Oklahoma is in zone 7. Same zone but entirely different gardening
experiences.

Exactly. The USDA Zone number is based on the winter low temperature. It
doesn't take into account the summer high, the length of each season,
the humidity, or countless other climatic considerations that can affect
gardening.

All the zone tells us is how cold it gets during the season you call
winter -- however long or short it might be. That's an important thing
to know, but it's far from everything you need to know.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.

[IMG] code is On

5 TIPS FOR BETTER MANAGEMENT OF HOME BUSINESS...5 TIPS FOR BETTERMANAGEMENT OF HOME BUSINESS...5 TIPS FOR BETTER MANAGEMENT OF HOMEBUSINESS... Tonya Thompson United Kingdom 0 28-04-2009 01:30 PM
Asclepias Asclepias Plant Science 0 12-06-2003 04:20 PM
The Asclepias Genus Asclepias Plant Science 6 08-06-2003 09:20 PM
possible to transplant asclepias tuberosa? griffon Gardening 8 03-06-2003 04:08 AM