Old 17-09-2003, 10:48 PM
Reltih Floda

Default Jumping trees

They jump onto the street and then you drive your car into those
trees.Then they eat you and it looks like an accident.

Evil trees !

Even more dangerous : Phase - Trees ! Come from another dimension just
to bite you into your ass !
Old 18-09-2003, 02:44 AM
Iris Cohen

They jump onto the street and then you drive your car into those trees.

That is called a hallucination. See your doctor.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 18-09-2003, 08:02 AM
P van Rijckevorsel

They jump onto the street and then you drive your car into those trees.

Iris Cohen schreef
That is called a hallucination. See your doctor.
Iris,

+ + +
Isn't it called intoxication?
PvR

Old 18-09-2003, 02:32 PM
Iris Cohen

Isn't it called intoxication?

Depends. He didn't mention what his state was when he drove into the tree.
Anyway, a great many alcoholics are actually self-medicated schizophrenics or
manic-depressives.

By the way, speaking of jumping trees, there is a condition called highway
hallucination which can occur in otherwise normal people who are sick or
overtired. I once got this while driving home very late at night while fighting
off an attack of flu. It was terrible. I kept seeing trees, bears, and hills in
the middle of the road. Thank God I didn't hit anything. I slowed to a crawl &
got home about 1 AM, but at least intact.

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

tiny jumping jumping foating bugs Malcolm McRoberts Ponds 2 19-09-2005 03:34 AM
I am not crazy. Jumping mice exist. Benign Vanilla Ponds 9 05-02-2005 06:35 PM
Koi Jumping out of Pond RED1102 Ponds 5 09-08-2003 09:42 PM
white jumping bug eats flowers shsnow Edible Gardening 0 28-07-2003 03:12 PM
Koi Flashing, Jumping MC Ponds 27 22-05-2003 07:44 AM