Old 17-09-2003, 11:43 PM
tree

Default Quercus Virginiana Artifacts on Stonehenge Loan

Quercus Virginiana Artifacts on Stonehenge Loan

Common name: Gopher shittim, Live oak
Other names: Noah's ark, Virginia Live oak, Spanish oak
Scientific name: Quercus Virginiana

Live oak Native habitat
Quercus Virginiana Live oak grows from coastal Virginia, south to
southern Florida, and west to central Texas. Quercus Virginiana Live
oak is found on sandy soils along the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico's
coastal plains. Quercus Virginiana Live oak forms pure stands on deep
sands. It also grows on a wide variety of other soils, however,
Quercus Virginiana is native to and is restricted to this southern
United States area only.

Live oak Historic use
Quercus Virginiana Live oak timbers were used (and still are) for
building ships. US National Forests were purchased for the US navy
around 1800 to preserve Quercus virginiana Live oaks for ship
building. Some of these forests are still held by the US Navy. Because
of the large, curving branches, Quercus Virginiana Live oak timbers
were ideal for the curved parts of Noah's ark hull. Ship hulls made of
live oak are very strong.

http://www.forestry.uga.edu/warnell/...for91-071.html

Live oak Artifacts ownership
United States paleontology of the first stones brought to Stonehenge
by Noah's ark located elder fossiliferous monument marker limestone
over, and circling, gold, silver and brass overlaid carbon dated wood.
Because Noah's ark wood, and its remains; a gold overlaid ark, a gold
overlaid table, a gold overlaid altar, and a brasen altar, et al, are all
composed of Quercus virginiana Live oak wood, the Jewish, Christian
and Islamic peoples bear no valid legal claim to it, or any of its
remains. Neither do the Druids, nor the British Crown, bear any valid
legal claim to such artifacts, because the wood is native North
American wood, from southern United States. Besides, it is only the
United States which possesses the sole filed and recorded and
published legal claim:

http://groups.msn.com/ArkArchaeology...nw?albumlist=2

Live oak Artifacts literature
Restoration of the corrupted versions of Jewish, Christian and Islamic
peoples literature into their original measurements dating this native
North American, southern United States wood, calculate: 5425 (Seth) +
130 (Adam) + 2003 (current year) + 100 (Oak half-life) - 1656 (Adam to
Noah's ark) = 6,002 (Oak ark age). Restoration of said literature,
intentionally corrupted by Jewish, Christian and Islamic peoples, for
their evil money making schemes, revealed Noah's ark wood, and that of
its remains, as ~6,002 years old~. Carbon dating corroborated the
original texts located therein the same. Noah's ark wood, and the
caskets made from it, are currently at Stonehenge on loan, preserved,
and on display for geophysical observationists. There are 1656 years
from the creation of Adam to Noah's ark construction for such carbon
dating purposes.

Book of Genesis ages 5 6
Adam (130) Eve
0) Seth (105)
1) Enos (90)
2) Cainan (70)
3) Mahalaleel (65)
4) Jared (162)
5) Enoch (65)
6) Methuselah (187)
7) Lamech (182)
8) Noah (600)
Adam to Noah's ark (1656)

Live oak Artifacts displays
0) top: Noah's ark window - gold altar/window [1x1x2] E-SE mound
1) lower: Noah's ark door - gold ark/door [1.5x1.5x2.5] Heelstone
2) second: Noah's ark door - gold table/door [1x1.5x2] E-SE mound
3) third: Noah's ark door - brasen altar/door [3x5x5] E-SE mound

Live oak Artifacts age
Their measurement age is ~6002 years old~, being elder than the
corrupted version 4004 + 2003 (current year) - 1656 = 4351 years
by said named evil peoples. Any other lab measurements welcome.

tree
Old 18-09-2003, 02:44 AM
Iris Cohen

Common name: Gopher shittim, Live oak

Shittim (singular shittah) is the Hebrew word for acacia. Alon is the Hebrew
word for oak. Virginia live oak would have nothing to do with Noah's ark. The
Spanish word for oak is roble. Some of the western live oaks might be called
Spanish oak.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 18-09-2003, 08:02 AM
P van Rijckevorsel

Iris Cohen schreef
Common name: Gopher shittim, Live oak

Shittim (singular shittah) is the Hebrew word for acacia. Alon is the

Hebrew word for oak. Virginia live oak would have nothing to do with Noah's
ark. The Spanish word for oak is roble. Some of the western live oaks might
be called Spanish oak.
Iris,

+ + +
If they want to claim the gold overlaid ark at Stonehenge, let them put this
into an English court (I'd like to see them prove that it was made of
American live oak).
PvR

PS: Hey Iris, isn't THIS what they call hallucination?

PS II: Spanish oak is Quercus falcata

Old 22-09-2003, 09:05 PM
Frank Reichenbacher

"tree" wrote in message
om...
Quercus Virginiana Artifacts on Stonehenge Loan

snip

Are you seriously delusional?

This is a joke, right?

It doesn't take all kinds, there just is all kinds.

I'll bet you know where Jimmy Hoffa is too(?).

Frank

Old 23-09-2003, 04:09 AM
Iris Cohen

He really lost me when he tried to tell me that shittah is not the Hebrew word
for acacia. I settled his hash pretty fast on that one.

Old 02-10-2003, 02:46 AM
Tree Harry

Hi Iris,

I said no such thing Iris. What I said was Gopher shittim
(Quercus virginiana) is not Cypress shittah (Acacia seyal).

Kind regards,

Tree Harry

--

Current Locations of Stonehenge Limestone at Stonehenge

(~400 tons):

a) 1/4 Counterscarp still in place is foreign Carboniferous
Waulsortian facies High Tor Limestone (Birnbeck Limestone) Formation
rock, not local Cretaceous Seaford Chalk Formation rock.

b) 3/4 Counterscarp remnants are foreign Carboniferous Waulsortian
facies High Tor Limestone (Birnbeck Limestone) Formation rock, not
local Cretaceous Seaford Chalk Formation rock. Note: 3/4 Counterscarp
rebuilt with local earth soil after 3/4 Counterscarp limestone was
removed and piled at Artifact Burial mound located 100 meters
East-Southeast of Heel Stone.

c) E-SE Stonehenge Artifact Burial mound is foreign Carboniferous
Waulsortian facies High Tor Limestone (Birnbeck Limestone) Formation
rock, not local Cretaceous Seaford Chalk Formation rock. Source: 3/4
of the original complete circle of Counterscarp limestone First hedge
of Stonehenge.

d) 56 Aubrey Hole remnants are foreign Carboniferous Waulsortian
facies High Tor Limestone (Birnbeck Limestone) Formation rock, not
local Cretaceous Seaford Chalk Formation rock.

e) Heel Stone ditch bottom-half is foreign Carboniferous Waulsortian
facies High Tor Limestone (Birnbeck Limestone) Formation rock, not
local Cretaceous Seaford Chalk Formation rock, and not silted in fill.
Source: Counterscarp causeway or Artifact Burial mound.

Discoverer:

German dentist, historian, and antiquarian Dr. Garry W. Denke (b.
April 19, 1622, Baden, Schwarzwald, Germany - d. February 19, 1699,
Caddo confederacies, Texas), inventor of core sampling and core barrel
(1656), recorder of Stonehenge mother's baby's teeth's ten (10)
girths.

Photograph:

1/4 of Counterscarp limestone still in place, 3/4 of Counterscarp
limestone mounded 100 metre East-Southeast of Heel Stone -
http://www.orionbeadling.net/CSCARPelev.jpg

Quote:

"Promotes the discovery, understanding, and enjoyment of the natural
world."
- The Natural History Museum
- http://www.nhm.ac.uk
Old 02-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Iris Cohen

Good grief. One schizophrenic isn't enough? We need two of them?
Old 02-10-2003, 02:02 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Likely they are drawn here by your charming personality ;-)
PvR

Iris Cohen schreef

Old 03-10-2003, 01:42 PM
Iris Cohen