Old 21-10-2003, 07:42 PM
John Cunnian

Default Photosynthesis resources...

Hello,
Does anyone know of any good websites for figures and animations of
photosynthesis, preferably aimed at the Grade 11 level? I'm looking to spiff
up a lesson plan and so far I can't find anything that's too impressive. Any
ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks!
John

Old 21-10-2003, 11:33 PM
M. Tiefert

In article D%elb.30606$At.12527@edtnps84, "John Cunnian" wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone know of any good websites for figures and animations of
photosynthesis, preferably aimed at the Grade 11 level? I'm looking to spiff
up a lesson plan and so far I can't find anything that's too impressive. Any
ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks!
John

Govindjee has a good photosynthesis site at:

http://www.life.uiuc.edu/govindjee/

It includes some animations, as well as the human-interest site of
photosynthesis.

regards,

Marj

* * *
Marj Tiefert PhD science editing services
http://science.tiefert.com/

"The theorist who reduces the chemical process to the positions of atoms would doubtless thereby render chemistry calculable." (S. T. Coleridge, 1772-1834)
Old 22-10-2003, 09:44 PM
John Cunnian

Marj,
Thank you very much for that site! It's great!
Sincerely,
John
m...