Old 31-03-2004, 03:50 AM
Al

Default Identification Needed

Hi Folks,
While walking a plowed field looking for arrowheads I found the item
below. It is shaped like a bullet and has one end removed and is hollow.
Is it some kind of seed pod or manmade? In this immediate area I found
several arrowheads, which leads me to believe that whatever it is, it
belonged to the same people who left the arrowheads. It is just a tad
over an inch long. Could this be of insect or animal origin? I'm located
in S.E. North Carolina.
Thanks for any help.
Al

http://photo.starblvd.net/alpitt/2-1-1.jpg