Old 26-04-2003, 01:29 PM
Inyo

Default Wildflower Identification Needed

A few years ago I took the photograph of some wildflowers, uploaded to
http://salinevalley.topcities.com/wi...ldflowers.html ,on the
Mojave Desert, California, around Red Rock Canyon State Park, Kern
County. I was wondering if somebody might be able to identify them.
Any help would be most-appreciated, indeed.

My active email address is Waucoba at netscape.net

Fossil Plants At Aldrich Hill, Nevada
http://goldpoint.topcities.com/ah/aldrichhill.html
Old 26-04-2003, 01:29 PM
Sean Houtman

From: (Inyo)

A few years ago I took the photograph of some wildflowers, uploaded to
http://salinevalley.topcities.com/wi...ldflowers.html ,on the
Mojave Desert, California, around Red Rock Canyon State Park, Kern
County. I was wondering if somebody might be able to identify them.
Any help would be most-appreciated, indeed.

I might be able to help you out, but it looks like topcities has shut down your
website.

Sean

--
Visit my photolog page; http://members.aol.com/grommit383/myhomepage
Last updated 08-04-02 with 15 pictures of the Aztec Ruins.
Old 26-04-2003, 01:29 PM
Cereoid+10

You need not fret.

The plant was already identified in rec.gardens.

It would appear that Inyo is satisfied and removed the link himself.