Old 10-04-2004, 02:33 PM
Art D'Adamo

Default Science and Religion

Science and Religion

If you're interested in science and in religion, and wish
the two were more in agreement, you're invited to a free
download of the book "Science Without Bounds:
A Synthesis of Science, Religion, and Mysticism"

Free electronic copies available for personal and educational use
at http://www.adamford.com/swb

Here's what some people have said about "Science Without Bounds".

One of the best on the Internet . . . for quality, accuracy of
content, presentation and usability. - Britannica Presents Internet
Guide Awards

Style is tight, clean and refreshingly free from scientific, mystical,
philosophical and theological jargon. . . . It's the kind of book
where you'll need to stop and do 15 minutes of deep thinking and
pondering every few pages . . . Outstanding book, engrossing, a
classic - Wendy Christensen, Inscriptions, the weekly e-zine for
professional writers, (InscriptionsMagazine.com)

Selected by The McKinley Group's professional editorial team as a
"3-Star" site . . . a special mark of achievement in Magellan,
McKinley's comprehensive Internet directory of over 1.5 million sites
and 40,000 reviews.

Found it very intriguing. A lot of your ideas had me nodding my head
in agreement. - Karl B.

I was astonished to read your book non-stop over 7 hours last night.
It was the best synthesis of the collective understanding I have read
in my 48 years. - S. R.

I'm impressed by the breadth of your understanding and the amount of
work you've obviously put into it. - R.W.K.

Wow! This is about all I can say at the moment. - Ella B.