Old 17-06-2004, 10:03 PM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Default Bush and his religion?

Bush has no scientist that support commercial logging on federal public
land. Now what faith will win the election? One might ask just what is
meant by cutting the wood out of the once fertile forest.
See "LOGGING - What it is"
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/sound
for starters
also use
www.treedictionary.com

Ezekiel 39:10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut
down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fi and
they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them,
saith the Lord GOD.

Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Tree Biologist
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
www.treedictionary.com

Old 18-06-2004, 05:02 AM
Cereus-validus

A bible thumping tree hugger, what will they think of next?

Maybe I should show my support by pinching off a log?

Old 18-06-2004, 05:10 AM
'enry VIII

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
Bush has no scientist that support commercial logging on federal public
land. Now what faith will win the election? One might ask just what is
meant by cutting the wood out of the once fertile forest.
See "LOGGING - What it is"
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/sound
for starters
also use
www.treedictionary.com

Ezekiel 39:10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither
cut
down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fi
and
they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them,
saith the Lord GOD.

Yeah, but can you really trust this Bible GOD?
[Isa 45:7 KJV] I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and
create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

'enry VIII

Old 18-06-2004, 06:02 PM
Frank Logullo

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
Bush has no scientist that support commercial logging on federal public
land. Now what faith will win the election? One might ask just what is
meant by cutting the wood out of the once fertile forest.
See "LOGGING - What it is"

I'm a scientist. I support it. So there
Frank

Old 18-06-2004, 06:02 PM
paghat

In article , "Frank Logullo"
wrote:

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
Bush has no scientist that support commercial logging on federal public
land. Now what faith will win the election? One might ask just what is
meant by cutting the wood out of the once fertile forest.
See "LOGGING - What it is"

I'm a scientist. I support it. So there
Frank

I support hobo camps in the national forests. That way when the Bush
leaguers arrive with chainsaws, all those damned homeless will be squashed
by giant old-growth timber, & good riddance. For Jesus said, "He that
choppeth down the trees & squasheth the poor & executeth the mentally
retarded in Texas prisons & telleth lies to the sinful masses shall
becometh an everlasting prince over the warlords of the apocalypse." Amen.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"

Old 18-06-2004, 10:02 PM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

I'm a scientist. I support it. So there
Frank

So please tell us all how bark forms.

Old 18-06-2004, 10:03 PM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , "Frank Logullo"
wrote:

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
Bush has no scientist that support commercial logging on federal

public
land. Now what faith will win the election? One might ask just what

is
meant by cutting the wood out of the once fertile forest.
See "LOGGING - What it is"

I'm a scientist. I support it. So there
Frank

I support hobo camps in the national forests. That way when the Bush
leaguers arrive with chainsaws, all those damned homeless will be squashed
by giant old-growth timber, & good riddance. For Jesus said, "He that
choppeth down the trees & squasheth the poor & executeth the mentally
retarded in Texas prisons & telleth lies to the sinful masses shall
becometh an everlasting prince over the warlords of the apocalypse." Amen.

well put

Old 18-06-2004, 10:04 PM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

What BIBLE has BUSH read?

Old 18-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Cereus-validus

You mean WHICH bible.

Probably this one!!!

http://www.bookfinder.us/review8/1886228566.html

All Dubaya needs to be run the country is a bucket of balls!!

Old 19-06-2004, 12:02 AM
paghat

In article , "John A. Keslick, Jr."
wrote:

What BIBLE has BUSH read?

His adult religious understanding is entirely filtered through his
semi-illiteracy & alcoholism. I doubt his knowledge of scripture has
matured since he drew outside the lines of his favorite version, The
Children's Bible Coloring Book.

Still, he claims that he reads a little bit of Oswald Chambers every
morning (if he lives long enough, maybe he'll finish it someday) because
"If you can figure out everything he's saying, then you have a depth of
understanding of the gospel."

A sales-pitch review of Bush's favorite book can be found he
http://prayerfoundation.org/books/bo...is_highest.htm

Chambers' Scottish Baptist sermons constitute the sort of writings one
finds in the cast-off bin of religious bookstores. Still, if Bush actually
has any capacity to learn from what he reads, he should have learned
something from Chambers' assertion: "One of the biggest traps we fall into
is the belief that if we have faith, God will surely lead us to success in
the world." That pretty much states that the whole of Bush's philosophy is
wrong, because he definitely does believe he's led by God therefore can do
no wrong. Bush regards himself more of an infallible Pope than a
President, & Chambers would be horrified.

Bush also believes the ends justifies the means, & so convinces himself
that lying to the American public about Weapons & Mass Production & all
sorts of other things is godly & good, because the outcome (in his
ridiculous estimation) is a good one. If the "outcome" stops at finding a
dictator filthy & alone ina spider-hole, then sure, the only thing equally
great would be if Bush ends up pretty much in the same pickle someday. But
Chambers taught: "War is the most damnably bad thing. [Even if] God
overrules a thing & brings good out of it does not mean that the thing
itself is a good thing." He said this having served as a chaplain in the
British Commonwealth Forces in the mid east, the turmoils of which were
the same in his lifetime as in ours.

Chambers lived a humble life & would be totally unknown today if his
sermons hadn't been posthumously published more than a decade after his
death in 1917. His sermons embodied a belief in the Fall from Grace that
has led to tragedy in peoples' lives, distortion of truth, frustration of
dreams, & waste of human life -- these being the hallmarks of the world
humanity was left with after the Fall. Certainly George W. Bush as a
distorter of truth, destroyer of dreams, & layer of waste bringing tragedy
into peoples' lives, fits well into Chambers' view of what happens because
of that Great Fal. So I can only imagine that Bush reads Chambers with a
Satanic glee of having His Dark Majesty's successes acknowledged.

On the other hand, Chambers does also eschew Reason in favor of seeking
redemption in Belief. So maybe Bush feels any damned thing he makes up to
justify further enriching the top 2% of the American population on the
broken backs of the rest of us is well & good, so long as he continues to
believes in himself, & doesn't let reason or compassion interfer. And
Chambers further teaches that Fear is good & is proof of God's grace still
in the world -- so the more danger & fear Bush drums up in the whole
world, the more godly he can mistake himself for being.

Nice webpages:

"The Religiosity of George W. Bush"
http://www.secularhumanism.org/libra...cohen_24_4.htm

"Is the Antichrist an Alcoholic Born-again Christian?"
http://www.reallyweirdstuff.com/antichrist.htm
Real Quote: "It's amazing I won.* I was running against peace, prosperity,
and incumbency"*-George W. Bush, 14 June 2001

"Dangerous Religion"
http://www.sojo.net/index.cfm?action... ticle=030910

Old 19-06-2004, 01:02 AM
Phisherman

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:08:13 -0700,
(paghat) wrote:

In article , "John A. Keslick, Jr."
wrote:

[...]

Thanks paghat. I needed that after listening to Rush Limpballs this
afternoon. I have a feeling Bush is going to be re-elected and most
Americans don't have a clue.

I saw one patriotic bumper sticker in the Republican land of east TN::

Anybody but Bush in '04
Old 19-06-2004, 05:02 AM
'enry VIII

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
What BIBLE has BUSH read?

The Holy Babble?

'enry VIII

Old 19-06-2004, 05:03 AM
Ermalina

'enry VIII wrote:

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
What BIBLE has BUSH read?

The Holy Babble?

'enry VIII

or "Wholly Babble"
Old 19-06-2004, 02:03 PM

wow... better than my Lush Rambo. Can I use it, can I, can I?
ABB (anybody but bush) is all over the midwest.
Ingrid

Phisherman wrote
I needed that after listening to Rush Limpballs this
afternoon.
I saw one patriotic bumper sticker in the Republican land of east TN::

Anybody but Bush in '04

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 19-06-2004, 08:02 PM
escapee

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 21:19:23 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
opined:

You mean WHICH bible.

Probably this one!!!

http://www.bookfinder.us/review8/1886228566.html

All Dubaya needs to be run the country is a bucket of balls!!

Yeah, now watch this drive. Scumbag he is.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?