Old 09-10-2004, 04:16 AM
Sean Houtman

"Cereus-validus" wrote in
m:

Since you have nothing of value to say, Peter Puller, it is best
that you say nothing.

I was not referring to the Cactaceae only, you dim. I was
referring to all plants. They all have their own story.

Your story is that you are just a troll wannabe and nothing more.
How sad that is.

You could do with following your own advice.

I asked my plant for its story, and all it said was "feed me."

"Feed me!"

"FEED ME!!"

Sean

Old 09-10-2004, 10:01 AM
P van Rijckevorsel

As if you know anything about real publications. Stick to your newsletters.

What is troublesome is the tendency of editors of newsletters to viciously
attack facts in manuscripts and substitute items that make for a better
story.
PvR

Old 09-10-2004, 09:50 PM
Cereus-validus

Therefore the author of the articles appearing in those journals must not be
you.

Koek-Noorman, J. & Rijckevorsel, P. van (1983) Wood and leaf anatomy of
Opiliaceae. Willdenowia 13 (1): 147-174.

Rijckevorsel, P. van (2002) (1564). Proposal to conserve the name Platonia
insignis against Moronobea esculenta (Guttiferae). Taxon 51(4): 813-815.

"P van Rijckevorsel" wrote in message
Cereus-validus schreef
Willdenowia and Taxon?

Those would not be newsletters. I understand you cannot tell the

difference.
PvR

Old 10-10-2004, 11:36 AM
P van Rijckevorsel

Yes, I caught it the first time. You exhibit a common phenomenon, i.e.
dense people assuming that other people are as dense as they are.

So, you have now proven to the world that you can do a basic search in a
database and do a copy-and-paste. Now we will wait for you to take the next
step and prove you can graduate highschool.
PvR

Old 10-10-2004, 06:05 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Cereus-validus schreef
Most authors are proud of their work.

* * *
So, your heart would beat prouder to see a list like this ?

Jankalski, S.
Sansevieria erythraeae.
Sansevieria 9: 18-21 (2004)

Sansevieria versus Dracaena.
Sansevieria 8: 17-18 (2003)

Sansevieria as a genus.
Sansevieria 7: 7-8 (2003)

Sarcopilea, a little-known succulent.
Cact. Succ. J. (USA) 72(6): 313-314 (2000)

"Crown of Thorns" hybrids: past and present.
Cact. Succ. J. (USA) 72(4): 202-204 (2000)

The names for the Spanish Sempervivums.
SempWorld 1(4): 1-4 (1993)

A closer look at the genus Orostachys.
SempWorld 1(3): 1-4 (1993)
* * *

BTW, its not a simple cut and paste.

***
Copy-and-paste
***

Also you don't know which databases were searched.

***
I am going by the assumption that 1 + 1 = 2
But I guess it looks like higher math to you.
PvR