Old 20-05-2003, 05:56 PM
Black Knight

Default What to do about flagstone?

I plan on putting several cources of flagstone in and around my pond,
the question that I have is , should I cement in the first cource with
type 1-a concrete or not? I was planning on doing this for the rest of
the layers but I'm not sure about the rest?
Any advice out there?
Old 21-05-2003, 10:20 PM
Priscilla McCullough

Everyones I have seen just stack them good. I don't have any though, I used
cement block stepping stones around mine.

--
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html

Old 04-06-2003, 01:56 PM
Kym & Tim

I used a foam product called "great stuff" I think is the name, any way be
sure not to get it in the water, it expands and forms a water tight seal.
worked great for me.

Kym