Old 12-12-2003, 07:34 PM
IAN GARDNER

Default How is everyone?

Dear all,

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A NEW
YEAR TO YOU ALL!

How are you all?
I havn`t seen many post from any of our regulars in a long time. I know it`s
winter and cold outside!

How is the weather where you are. Some of our regulars live in the states. I
saw the news the other day and New York looked like it had quite a bit of
snow.
We, on the otherhand have had rain, rain and more rain.

Anyway, better go,
See yer all,

--
IAN. P. GARDNER
ISLE OF WIGHT

Old 18-12-2003, 04:12 AM
cybergranny

Hi..I've been lurking for a while..and wondered why everyone quit yacking
gmaybe most of them have gone in for the winter..it's kind of nippy here
in Florida..but figure it won't last long..I hope anywayg

rain, rain rain..isn't that every gardeners dream?BG I lost some of my
annuals but most everything else is still looking pretty good..My hubby has
been going out and covering his one lemon tree with a blanket
everynight..not sure if he tells it a bedtime story or not..but it's still
producing lemonsgso what ever he is doing ..it's working..and I threw some
comos and a few other things out in the flower beds about three weeks ago
and they're all up and blooming beautifully now..

what kind of things can you grow in your garden right now?
do you have a pond? what did you use for a liner?

san

Old 19-12-2003, 02:33 AM
Jerrispond

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A NEW
YEAR TO YOU ALL!

Hi Ian....Merry Christmas to you too.....Love Jerri

Old 21-12-2003, 05:02 AM
George

"IAN GARDNER" wrote in message
Dear all,

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A NEW
YEAR TO YOU ALL!

How are you all?
I havn`t seen many post from any of our regulars in a long time. I know

it`s
winter and cold outside!

How is the weather where you are. Some of our regulars live in the states.

saw the news the other day and New York looked like it had quite a bit of
snow.
We, on the otherhand have had rain, rain and more rain.

Anyway, better go,
See yer all,

--
IAN. P. GARDNER
ISLE OF WIGHT
www.gardner44.freeserve.co.uk

Cold in Kentucky. Albino channel catfish not eating. All other fish are
fine.