Old 11-04-2007, 10:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default What should I look for

I love permalon. Go to reefindustries.com. It weighs about one third
EPDM.
It costs about 1/3 epdm. It comes from the great state of Texas. I have
it
on my plant pond. My friends have it one their koi pond. The company
will
premake your creases so no folding and a professional look. It comes in
acre+ sizes or they will cut any size you need. Pay for only what you
need.
The lower weight means lower shipping costs & easier pond construction.
Dan