Old 14-06-2007, 06:12 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Interbreeding

Now that I need to encourage the frogs elsewhere the lily pond will become
a goldfish pond year round. Currently I have several moors and telescope
eyed goldfish and I just purchased 3 wakins. I wonder what kind of fry I
might eventually have?

Btw, the neighbor came over and thanked me for silencing the frogs, funny
thing (or did I mentioned this already?) he came over during a lull while
DH was chipping branches. Coincidence? ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Old 17-06-2007, 05:50 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Jun 14, 1:12 am, ~ jan wrote:
Now that I need to encourage the frogs elsewhere the lily pond will become
a goldfish pond year round. Currently I have several moors and telescope
eyed goldfish and I just purchased 3 wakins. I wonder what kind of fry I
might eventually have?

Btw, the neighbor came over and thanked me for silencing the frogs, funny
thing (or did I mentioned this already?) he came over during a lull while
DH was chipping branches. Coincidence? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:www.jjspond.us

Egads, this guy sounds like a rocket scientist. You can't even hear
yourself think with a chipper shredder on!! Nanzi

Rate This Thread: