Old 11-11-2007, 03:57 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Paying for the moderation software for RPM

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:14:17 CST, Kurt wrote:

Were these good ponders gone bad? ;-)

Or showing their true colors from the comforts of their closets? ;-)

Coincidence that RP is being flooded today? Makes me wonder if they're
still seeing RPM as a threat that we might go back there. Some people have
too much time on their hands. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Old 11-11-2007, 07:04 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

In article ,
~ jan wrote:

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:14:17 CST, Kurt wrote:

Were these good ponders gone bad? ;-)

Or showing their true colors from the comforts of their closets? ;-)

Coincidence that RP is being flooded today? Makes me wonder if they're
still seeing RPM as a threat that we might go back there. Some people have
too much time on their hands. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

It's only those same two posters who cross-post spam to many unrelated
Usenet groups. The problem is when everyone feels the need to respond to
them, and cross-post back across a million groups. They've most likely
never actually been to rec.ponds.

I forgot that I have them kill-filed out of all my other groups- been
that long since I've seen one of their posts.

Old 11-11-2007, 07:39 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:04:18 CST, Kurt wrote:

It's only those same two posters who cross-post spam to many unrelated
Usenet groups. The problem is when everyone feels the need to respond to
them, and cross-post back across a million groups. They've most likely
never actually been to rec.ponds.

Not from my perspective, the flooding looks like (but isn't) all different
people, made up, I assume. So no kill-file in the world could stop it to my
knowledge.

I forgot that I have them kill-filed out of all my other groups- been
that long since I've seen one of their posts.

You must have one heck of a kill-file to catch all the different made up
nyms & e-mail addresses.

I personally am real happy to no longer need the use of a kill-file to read
our ponding group. :-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Rate This Thread: