Old 30-08-2008, 11:02 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Water Hyacinth

This is regarding my water hyacinth roots in the mud experiment. It
appeared to work, so next year I'll start my one lonely WH in mud if I want
to keep it going.

I'm wondering though, the one in the stock tank, in mostly shade, is also
doing well. I'm thinking that perhaps too much sun with little nutrition in
the water might fade them out as they grow too fast? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Rate This Thread: