Old 28-07-2005, 05:17 PM
bbrown9506

Default Minnows spawning

again and again and again

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com/

check out my pond blog-Tons of photos added all the time--check back
in the archives to see my pond build! Tons of pictures of turtles, ko,
frogs, etc! Lots of supply links and info on pond building--check it
out-thanks

Old 28-07-2005, 05:49 PM
kathy

Nature's fast food!!
Computer Geek says he will add your blog
link before he sets off on his 50 mile scout
hike. He also reminds me that someday he
won't be around to hold my hand computer
wise (he's 16, I've still got a few years!)

kathy :-) www.blogfromthebog.com
this week ~ shoot the heron?

Pond 101 page for new pond keepers ~

Old 29-07-2005, 04:54 AM
bbrown9506

thanks--eveyrday is a learning expierence--when you stop is when you
are dead. Hopefully I can be buried in my pond--LOL

do you happen to catch ( iknow you didnt) the one ad from google on my
blog --for spray EPM liner---so cool---i would just lovw to do one with
that--google has a link to add ad's to your blog--some of the ad links
Ive clicked on have given me some great ideas-lol anyway I like that
one and the waterfall pondless falls!

Old 29-07-2005, 06:04 AM
kathy

Haven't heard much about sray