Old 07-08-2005, 04:36 PM
kathy

Charles wrote Maybe it should read "make part of your family part of
this."

LOL! Coffee on the screen alert!

kathy :-)

Old 07-08-2005, 09:49 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Wonderful turn of phrase.

Jim

Charles wrote:
On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 07:27:59 -0500, Phyllis and Jim Hurley
wrote:

The snapper is amazing. 'Make this part of your family!' The gut has a
sense of humor. Make snappy part of your family and your children will
lack fingers or hands.

JIm

Maybe it should read "make part of your family part of this."

Old 08-08-2005, 04:16 PM
Barbara

Can a turtle live in a pond, over winter, in NY? What type of care would it
need? Thanks, Barbara

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in message
.. .
Wonderful turn of phrase.

Jim

Old 08-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Angrie.Woman

Bill Stock wrote:
I was in the LFS the other day buying some overpriced plants when I saw a
tank full of turtles. They were the infamous Red Eared Sliders, so I took a
closer look. Then I saw the price, $40 Cdn. Holy Catfish, they didn't look
that interesting!

If you search the internet, there are turtle "rescue" groups that can
give you one that needs a new home.

Old 08-08-2005, 04:27 PM
Angrie.Woman

Barbara wrote:
Can a turtle live in a pond, over winter, in NY? What type of care would it
need? Thanks, Barbara

They hibernate, or you can bring them indoors if you want to set up a
really big tank for them.

just curious torgo Roses 5 04-03-2004 07:29 PM
Just Curious, O/T - Box Turtle diet laurie \(Mother Mastiff\) North Carolina 1 28-07-2003 11:03 PM
Now totally off-topic :-) [Was: Just Curious] Phred Plant Science 0 26-04-2003 01:27 PM
Just Curious Iris Cohen Plant Science 12 26-04-2003 01:27 PM
Just curious, for now Ted Byers Orchids 4 15-02-2003 10:27 PM