Old 21-08-2005, 06:00 PM
kathy

Default blogging the aquatic snail

New entry this week - aquatic snails!

On the homefront the pond has been neglected as
I ended up in the hospital having my appendix
removed. But now I'm HOME and very happy to
be here. And just to make life exciting my DH
is having knee surgery this week! Luckily the
twins are between college quarters and have
taken over all our chores.

kathy :-) www.blogfromthebog.com
this week's entry - aquatic snails
Pond 101 page for new pond keepers ~

Old 21-08-2005, 10:20 PM
RichToyBox

Sorry to hear about your appendix. Glad to hear that you are back. Take
care of yourself. Hope hubby comes through fast. School will be starting
soon.
--
RichToyBox

ups.com...

blogging the water strider kathy Ponds 4 05-08-2005 11:55 PM
pond blogging on a sunday kathy Ponds 3 01-08-2005 08:34 AM
blogging the rat-tail maggot kathy Ponds 2 16-07-2005 05:16 AM
blogging bladderwort kathy Ponds 0 09-07-2005 06:00 PM
blogging dragonflies this week! kathy Ponds 3 21-05-2005 06:06 AM