Old 08-10-2005, 12:00 AM
Wilmdale

Default Fall ...

Just looked at our forecast... chance of rain and snow Sunday and Monday
here in Colorado Springs. So much for fall! :-P :-P .
W. Dale

Old 08-10-2005, 12:57 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Wilmdale" wrote in message
.. .
Just looked at our forecast... chance of rain and snow Sunday and Monday
here in Colorado Springs. So much for fall! :-P :-P .
W. Dale

==========================
Chilly and drizzly here. It'll be a nice cool weekend to get outdoor chores
done and finish the mowing.
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Old 08-10-2005, 07:02 AM
~ jan jjspond

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 17:00:42 -0600, Wilmdale wrote:

Just looked at our forecast... chance of rain and snow Sunday and Monday
here in Colorado Springs. So much for fall! :-P :-P .
W. Dale

Nothing like that showing for us yet, most likely a good 2 months, or more,
away.

I did however cover the stream/waterfall and the upper pond with screening
today. I also bagged all my tropical lilies. Decided not to bring any into
the living room patio pond. The taros, palm and bog lily can go in there
this year. That way I won't have them downstairs on a table I too often
forget to check the water level. All goldies were brought in last weekend.

I still have to remove cannas from the lower pond and cover it, and trim
off plants in the lily pond and cover it, but I'm hoping I can do it next
weekend. Unfortunately have the D.pond to do that weekend also. Ugh!
October, my toughest month, and I had to go and break a tooth today.

Hope the nice weather holds for the next couple weeks. ~ jan

Water fall & filter design, please comment. John Ponds 3 19-06-2003 03:08 PM
Planting wildflower seeds in fall animaux Texas 3 05-04-2003 11:08 AM
Fall tree-collecting ss Bonsai 0 19-03-2003 09:20 PM
fall suggestions Hannah Barnum North Carolina 4 28-02-2003 10:26 PM
seed in fall before spring crabgrass preventer? E Gardener Gardening 5 28-01-2003 12:14 AM