Old 20-03-2003, 07:32 PM
bloodyank

Default WHY AMERICA IS GOING POSTAL

(boowa) wrote in message . com...
When people around the world are desperate and hopeless and suicidal
they go into their bedrooms and close the door and kill themselves.
When Americans are in the same situation they go outside and try to
take as many people with them.
America is now in the same situation of feeling ostracized and hated
and cornered by the world.With international travel and global
communications Americans are finding out what their reputations are
and what is said about Americans around the world.They are made to
feel unwelcome and unwanted in every country and made to feel
embarassed and ashamed to hear what one hears about Americans in every
country one travels to.People around the world will never think of
visiting America thinking one would just get shot.Satellites and the
internet send what the international community says about America and
Americans into American living rooms today much to the dismay of the
American media which the world always knew were pathological liars.
The world's most hated country with the world's most despised and
ridiculed people is now striking back at the world and is the new
Fourth Reich bent on invading and destroying.America which has been
crumbling socially for decades with all its social problems of
violence,crime,illiteracy,etc.,is going to try to punish the world for
thinking it is a barbaric degenerate dying Rome with its bread and
circuses culture.
The world's shortest and most violent and shameful history on earth is
leading to the fastest decline of any empire in world history,and if
it is going to be hated by the world,it will go outside into the world
with a high capacity semi-auto and take as many people and countries
with it.
Unfortunately as with mass killers and disgruntled Postal workers,they
may take out a few,but the whole world will become a SWAT team.Suicide
by cop.

grand theft auto-baghdad is due out soon.
and you are too kind as to what the world really thinks of yanks.
Old 21-03-2003, 12:08 AM
Jessica

People around the world will never think of
visiting America thinking one would just get shot.

Yes, that's why the Mayor of London
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2235127.stm) feels safer in New York.
Thats why we have immigrants arriving daily to make better lives here.

America which has been
crumbling socially for decades with all its social problems of
violence,crime,illiteracy,etc.,

We must be the only country in the world that has problems like violence and
crime. Illiteracy? And this drivel you wrote is literate?

The world's shortest and most violent and shameful history on earth is
leading to the fastest decline of any empire in world history,and if
it is going to be hated by the world.

Most violent and shameful history, yes of course. After all, it was us
war-mongering American's who started two World Wars.

Old 21-03-2003, 12:08 PM
postman

They need to be stopped. The problem is that Americans of good conscience
are in a minority and will never call the shots. I just hope the coalition
of the unwilling stands up to the bully and brings it all to a head. I would
prefer to die than live like an American.

Old 21-03-2003, 03:20 PM

Sigh... now if that would just stem the god awful flow of immigrants into the US!!!
They are streaming over the border like lemmings in reverse. Of course, unlike so
many other countries we WANT all the immigrants, we WANT them to become citizens,
not just stoop labor we can kick out whenever we feel like it.

Americans get backed into dealing with all the worlds crap because nobody local is
doing shit about it.
So we cant sit on our hands when there is genocide going on in Germany .. why didnt
Europe DO something about that before it went to war?
So we cant sit on our hands when there is genocide going on in Yugoslavia for example
.... where was Europe??? Why did we have to come in on that mess?
So we cant sit on our hands when Somalians are dying of civil war and hunger ...
where was the rest of Africa? Hell, Europe is closer, why didnt they do something?
So we cant sit on our hands when there is genocide going on in Iraq either ... where
are the countries of the middle east? All ruled by just as tyrannical gov'ments as
Iraq! And Asia, Russia, and Europe are closer to the situation and dont do shit to
stop it. Well.. except England, and Australia are the only ones with balls enough to
try to stop the carnage.

I am quite sure it is incomprehensible to the rest of the world how such a violent,
illiterate, decadent, ethnically diverse and outrageous country as America can also
be so vibrant, alive, productive, creative, sympathetic and humanitarian people who
are always rooting for the underdog. We are a nation of nonconformists, most of us
just a hair trigger from being crazy as hell and THAT IS our strength. And frankly,
my dear, we dont give a damn what anybody else thinks of us.

We do not find it at all inconsistent to go to war AND have thousands of Americans
protesting against the war in the streets. THAT is our strength too. FREEDOM.

So while I personally think war is hateful, war is no solution to anything, that
people will always find a reason for war, that war can always be avoided since I
believe war is fundamentally economic and I believe we should share and play nice
..... I also am hoping desperately that the US, England and Australia can give Iraq
back to the Iraqis and we will help them get back on their feet and they can get
their own democracy back. Hope to hell women will get the vote and freedom too. And
I hope it can happen without the loss of too many lives on either side. Ingrid

The world's most hated country with the world's most despised and
ridiculed people
crumbling socially for decades with all its social problems of
violence,crime,illiteracy,etc.,

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Old 21-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Jessica

Tom,

Being sarcastic towards 'bloodyank.' I know we didn't start two world wars.
;-)

-Jessica

Subject: WHY AMERICA IS GOING POSTAL
From: "Jessica"
Most violent and shameful history, yes of course. After all, it was us
war-mongering American's who started two World Wars.
____Reply Separator_____
I try not to comment on religious or political posts, but to this one, I

gotta
say, "HUH !"

Old 21-03-2003, 07:44 PM
badguy

Then please seek your nearest bridge and jump///

Old 22-03-2003, 01:20 AM
Kevin Miller

I'm 34 years old... no high-level education... work 43 hours per
week.. I make 175k a year, own a $300,000 home on a lake.. Have a
boat, jet skis, 3 cars, I have the best health care in the world. I
can freely worship every week. My total dept load is around $35,000,
which is my mortgage. I am why everyone hates the USA..

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Old 22-03-2003, 02:08 AM
animaux

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:00:41 -0800, "Jessica" wrote:

We must be the only country in the world that has problems like violence and
crime. Illiteracy? And this drivel you wrote is literate?

When you consider we had over 11,000 deaths caused by guns, not counting suicides and
accidents last year...and Japan had 39, you do the math. We live in a fear based,
consumer driven society in the U.S.

Fear and consumerism go hand in hand.

Get out once in a while to a movie. Go see the Oscar nominated documentary, "Bowling
for Columbine" and get back to me. Read, "Culture of Fear," then see what you have
to say.

We are a very violent society in the U.S.

Don't get me wrong, I thank the Universe every day that I'm part of this country. I
detest what the government has done. Another book, "Jennifer Government" comes to
mind.

Drivel is in the mind of the beholder. I didn't write it originally, but I can
clearly see how we are viewed by other nations and it's not a pretty picture.

What we do here is free countries from their own tyranny, in the name of democracy.
Interesting, that.
Old 22-03-2003, 02:20 AM
animaux

Tell that diddy to the starving children living in the Ozark Mountain region.

I just love humility.

Old 22-03-2003, 02:32 AM
Bob

postman wrote:

They need to be stopped. The problem is that Americans of good conscience
are in a minority and will never call the shots. I just hope the coalition
of the unwilling stands up to the bully and brings it all to a head. I would
prefer to die than live like an American.

We would also prefer that you die rather than try to be an American.
If you did die, both America and Australia would benefit.
Bob

Old 22-03-2003, 02:44 AM
Tom Jaszewski

wrote:

I'm 34 years old... no high-level education... work 43 hours per
week.. I make 175k a year, own a $300,000 home on a lake.. Have a
boat, jet skis, 3 cars, I have the best health care in the world. I
can freely worship every week. My total dept load is around $35,000,
which is my mortgage. I am why everyone hates the USA..

Relax, rectal cranial inversions are reversible....

"As crude a weapon as a cave man's club the chemical barrage has been hurled at the fabric of life."
Rachel Carson

Old 22-03-2003, 02:08 PM
Kevin Miller

I was raised in the poorest section of Chicago and didn't eat somedays
myself... Everybody has a shot here if your willing to work for it and
never give up, except maybe the whiners and the negativists who stroll
thru life bitching and complaining about everything. I'm going out
to plant some lettuce now.

Old 22-03-2003, 02:20 PM
animaux

Like I said, I just love humility. I believe luck is when drive and opportunity
meet. It doesn't happen by accident. However, I was talking about children, not
nutrino braggarts. You should be glad and a tad bit more humble. Not everyone has
shark in them.

I'm not bitching and moaning, just having a bit of compassion for starving children
in this United States. I guess they should go get a job.