Old 26-03-2003, 07:20 AM
~ jan

Default how off topic. ;)

www.sagebrushnetworks.com

Geeks informed, but they have gotten back to me if fixed or not. Can you
get there today? ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 26-03-2003, 12:08 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

~ jan wrote:
www.sagebrushnetworks.com

Geeks informed, but they have gotten back to me if fixed or not. Can you
get there today? ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Still unavailable.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 26-03-2003, 02:20 PM
John Rutz

~ jan wrote:
www.sagebrushnetworks.com

Geeks informed, but they have gotten back to me if fixed or not. Can you
get there today? ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

I'm still timing out
--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 26-03-2003, 05:20 PM
~ jan

Sounds like I need to throw my Title around as MOM

Make
Others
Move

They've been hosting the site off our own in-house server so it costs us
nothing..... but possibly business if no one can get to it. I just wonder
how long this has been going on? Sheesh, who would hire a geek that can't
keep his own website operational? The problem, unnoticed by us, because
anyone using the same ISP we use can get in, everyone else can't. Time to
spend more bucks and will let you all know when it's really up. Thanks for
all the interest and discovering this OOPS. ~ jan

Old 26-03-2003, 06:44 PM
~ jan

The problem was with our ISP, they switched to ATM and when they did so
they didn't change our 2nd IP address, so we've been down a few days.
Luckily rec.ponds caught it, we should be back up tomorrow. ) ~ jan

Old 26-03-2003, 08:56 PM
~ jan

All fixed now, for those who want to see what my DH does:

www.sagebrushnetworks.com

~ jan

Old 26-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

~ jan wrote:
[...]

Very nice presentation. I like the name also. A family
member has a website named sagegardens.com. She's been
doing quite well - hope the name brings luck to you also.

Old 26-03-2003, 09:44 PM
BenignVanilla

"~ jan" wrote in message
s.com...
The problem was with our ISP, they switched to ATM and when they did so
they didn't change our 2nd IP address, so we've been down a few days.
Luckily rec.ponds caught it, we should be back up tomorrow. ) ~ jan

Jan, next time you have problems let me know...I'll lease you some hosting
space cheap with the rec.ponder discount! *smile*

BV.

Old 26-03-2003, 10:09 PM
K30a

www.sagebrushnetworks.com
sagegardens.com

I'll put in a plug for brother and sister-in-law's company in San Francisco!
;-)

http://www.30acreimaging.com/

k30a

Old 26-03-2003, 11:20 PM
~ jan

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:19:52 -0500, "BenignVanilla"
wrote:

"~ jan" wrote in message
ws.com...
The problem was with our ISP, they switched to ATM and when they did so
they didn't change our 2nd IP address, so we've been down a few days.
Luckily rec.ponds caught it, we should be back up tomorrow. ) ~ jan

Jan, next time you have problems let me know...I'll lease you some hosting
space cheap with the rec.ponder discount! *smile*

BV.

Hopefully the ISP's remodeling upgrade is settled now. At this time it's
not costing us anything, other than our normal DSL fee, and it's such a
simple website, low traffic that it appears to be working out. But I will
keep you in mind if I have to put my MOM hat on again. ;o) Thanks, ~ jan

Old 26-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:50:12 -0600, ~ jan wrote:

All fixed now, for those who want to see what my DH does:

www.sagebrushnetworks.com

~ jan

Didn't know that your DH was another penguin head, jan.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.

Old 27-03-2003, 12:20 AM
John Rutz

Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:50:12 -0600, ~ jan wrote:

All fixed now, for those who want to see what my DH does:

www.sagebrushnetworks.com

~ jan

Didn't know that your DH was another penguin head, jan.

Cybe R. Wizard

well dang I missed that !!
--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 27-03-2003, 12:44 AM
Nedra

Well ... I am impressed! Looks really good. Glad
everything's up and running.

Nedra

"~ jan" wrote in message
s.com...
On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:19:52 -0500, "BenignVanilla"
wrote:

ws.com...