Old 23-02-2006, 03:41 PM posted to rec.ponds
chuckie

Default Help

We need a new rec.ponds. All these off topic posts are not nessasary is
there anyway we can get google to recgonize this problem.

Old 23-02-2006, 04:27 PM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze

"chuckie" wrote in message
ups.com...
We need a new rec.ponds. All these off topic posts are not nessasary is
there anyway we can get google to recgonize this problem.

Chuckie, sorry bud, not much anyone can do. Until koi-lo either leaves, or
learns to leave the folks in alt.religion.jehovahs-witn alone, the rest of
us will continue to be victims of this war.

PS: Almost all the "defenders" of koi-lo that appear, are all koi-lo fake
identities.

-S

Old 23-02-2006, 04:46 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

"chuckie" wrote in message
ups.com...
We need a new rec.ponds. All these off topic posts are not nessasary is
there anyway we can get google to recgonize this problem.

==========================
Google allows all forms of abuse of their service. But it's not just
Google; ISPs also allow abuse. It's not like it was even a few years back
when disruptive people lost their service. Competition is keen for
customers these days so ISPs look the other way. Usenet in time will all be
a smoking crater just like rec.ponds. I can see it coming these past few
years. Unless a NG is moderated this is what can happen.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952

Old 23-02-2006, 05:06 PM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

"chuckie" wrote in message
ups.com...
We need a new rec.ponds. All these off topic posts are not nessasary is
there anyway we can get google to recgonize this problem.

==========================
Google allows all forms of abuse of their service. But it's not just
Google; ISPs also allow abuse. It's not like it was even a few years back
when disruptive people lost their service. Competition is keen for
customers these days so ISPs look the other way. Usenet in time will all
be a smoking crater just like rec.ponds. I can see it coming these past
few years. Unless a NG is moderated this is what can happen.

Funny, this newsgroup returns to normal every time you go away for a while.
Chuckie is from rec.gardens, over there he's experienced a decent group as
well. Only difference is you're not there, so the folks you antagonize
aren't there either.

-S

Old 23-02-2006, 06:00 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

"Snooze" wrote in message
. com...

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

"chuckie" wrote in message
ups.com...
We need a new rec.ponds. All these off topic posts are not nessasary is
there anyway we can get google to recgonize this problem.

==========================
Google allows all forms of abuse of their service. But it's not just
Google; ISPs also allow abuse. It's not like it was even a few years
back when disruptive people lost their service. Competition is keen for
customers these days so ISPs look the other way. Usenet in time will all
be a smoking crater just like rec.ponds. I can see it coming these past
few years. Unless a NG is moderated this is what can happen.

Funny, this newsgroup returns to normal every time you go away for a
while.

Are you saying I have control over the trolls? That I'm that POWERFUL? I
have as much of a right to post here as anyone else.

Chuckie is from rec.gardens, over there he's experienced a decent group as
well.

I've been on and off this group for 10 years without a problem. I'm not
responsible for the behavior of others. I have no control over them.

Only difference is you're not there, so the folks you antagonize
aren't there either.

Who an I antagonizing? You? If so them killfile Koi-Lo and you'll never
see my messages again. If your news-reader lacks a killfile get one that
has that option, killfile me and killfile all the trolls. Constantly
attacking me isn't going to make the trolls go away. I'm surprised you
haven't realized that yet.

Old 23-02-2006, 06:14 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.aquaria

Koi-Lo wrote:
I've been on and off this group for 10 years without a problem.

with a different NYM for each year.

Who an I antagonizing? You? If so them killfile Koi-Lo and you'll never
see my messages again.

You said that when you posted as Cracklin' rosie, then Reelmckoi...

You nym-shift to avoid kill files. Everyone in RP and AFN know that.

Because you are a Liar.

Old 23-02-2006, 08:24 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.aquaria
chuckie

No worry Koi-Lo you have no reason to worry about being the leader of
the trolls Im sure the leader is smart enough to stay under the radar.
I have no quarrel with you.
If you happen to be part of the origin of the cross posting that
happens quite often here could you please maybe try to avoid the
messages getting sent here.
(The following statment is not intended for Koi-Lo but for all partys
involed) All we want is a decent group. If any of us are interested in
those other topics we will seek them out.
Chuckie

Old 23-02-2006, 09:29 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

"chuckie" wrote in message
ups.com...
No worry Koi-Lo you have no reason to worry about being the leader of
the trolls Im sure the leader is smart enough to stay under the radar.
I have no quarrel with you.
If you happen to be part of the origin of the cross posting that
happens quite often here could you please maybe try to avoid the
messages getting sent here.

He always adds rec.ponds (and often alt.aquaria and alt.free.newsservers)
back when someone removes it. He claims it's part of his "plan." He's
using the well known troll trick of cross-posting to destroy several NGs.
He also changes his NYN several times a day so be careful who you reply to.
Just keep posting and killfile his nyms as he pops up new ones. There are a
few of us still lurking here who will reply to legitimate posts.

(The following statment is not intended for Koi-Lo but for all partys
involed) All we want is a decent group. If any of us are interested in
those other topics we will seek them out.

Well said.

Chuckie

--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952
Troll Information:
http://tinyurl.com/9zbh
http://tinyurl.com/d8e4
Reading Headers:
http://tinyurl.com/amm9s
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 23-02-2006, 10:22 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn

wrote in message
oups.com...
Don't give her any ideas...

Snooze wrote:
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

Funny, this newsgroup returns to normal every time you go away for a

while.

Which newsgroup? You are cross-posting to five groups, two of which are
totally off-topic.

It would be appreciated, from those of us who use the groups for their
intended subject, if you could limit your cross-posting to two or three
appropriate groups.

Old 23-02-2006, 10:56 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
chuckie

for those who are in the Google groups like myself I have no option
where a message is sent when I send a reply.
I started this thread but somehow it has leaked into other usenet
groups and I have no idea how it happened.

Old 24-02-2006, 01:51 AM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens
Koi-Lo

"chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com...
for those who are in the Google groups like myself I have no option
where a message is sent when I send a reply.
I started this thread but somehow it has leaked into other usenet
groups and I have no idea how it happened.

==========================
You can remove off-topic NGs when using Google. When you click on reply, a
window opens. Look where it says From: and To: In the To: window you will
see all the NGs your reply is going to. REMOVE all the NGs from that window
but the one you want to get your reply or message. The fastest way is to
put your cursor in that window and do a back-space over the off-topic NGs.

I sent this to 2 groups as I don't know which you posted from. The others
were removed.

Old 24-02-2006, 02:29 AM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
~Roy~

There is no appropriate group for Koi lo (aka Carol) to post in...She
does the crossposting, I just reply and hit send! Not my job to delete
or eliminate where its not supposed to go, after all she initiated
where she thought they had to go, take it up with her! Repy and send
is the way and where it ends up is up to Koi Lo

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:22:41 GMT, "W²"
wrote:
wrote in message
legroups.com...
Don't give her any ideas...

Snooze wrote:
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

Funny, this newsgroup returns to normal every time you go away for a
while.

Which newsgroup? You are cross-posting to five groups, two of which are
totally off-topic.

It would be appreciated, from those of us who use the groups for their
intended subject, if you could limit your cross-posting to two or three
appropriate groups.

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
---------( )----Oooo----------------
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....
Old 24-02-2006, 02:44 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gail Futoran

"chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com...
for those who are in the Google groups like myself I have no option
where a message is sent when I send a reply.
I started this thread but somehow it has leaked into other usenet
groups and I have no idea how it happened.

Koi-lo's response hasn't shown up on my server
yet, but I want to agree with that response as it
appeared in google. I just went to google, signed in
to groups (I don't usually post from there but I have
an account), found your post, Chuckie,
hit reply,
then preview,
then edit message,
where I was easily able to delete all groups except
rec.ponds.

I know it's an extra step, but it's an extra
step in Outlook Express, too (where I post
from) and I don't mind doing it to help keep
down the "noise" for all newsgroups, even
ones I never read or post to.

Gail

Old 24-02-2006, 04:58 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Help - Chuck

"chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com...
for those who are in the Google groups like myself I have no option
where a message is sent when I send a reply.
I started this thread but somehow it has leaked into other usenet
groups and I have no idea how it happened.

Why do you use Google? It's about the worst way to access Usenet. There
are free newsservers you can use. If you have OE on your computer you can
access them quickly and without a problem.

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU !!! illmatic Ponds (alternative) 0 26-03-2003 03:32 AM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM