Old 02-04-2003, 03:08 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Your Pond Pics

It's that time of year again, when I dump my current web site, and redesign
it. Since I will have a pond section this year, I thought it would be cool
to link to the other rec.ponders out there.

Anyone care to share their URL's? I know I can get them from sigs, but I
want to make sure I get everyone that is interested, so I thought I would
start a new thread.
--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MYFRONTALLOBE to email me.

Old 02-04-2003, 03:56 PM
John Rutz

BenignVanilla wrote:
It's that time of year again, when I dump my current web site, and redesign
it. Since I will have a pond section this year, I thought it would be cool
to link to the other rec.ponders out there.

Anyone care to share their URL's? I know I can get them from sigs, but I
want to make sure I get everyone that is interested, so I thought I would
start a new thread.
--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MYFRONTALLOBE to email me.

--

shure nough if you want mine

John Rutz
spring is here but its wheels are stuck in the snow
see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 02-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

BenignVanilla wrote:
It's that time of year again, when I dump my current web site, and redesign
it. Since I will have a pond section this year, I thought it would be cool
to link to the other rec.ponders out there.

Anyone care to share their URL's? I know I can get them from sigs, but I
want to make sure I get everyone that is interested, so I thought I would
start a new thread.
--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MYFRONTALLOBE to email me.

Here's mine!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 03-04-2003, 04:08 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Your wish is my request o obsessive one! (I meant that in a funny way from
your earlier post about being obsessive and finding something wrong etc.)

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...

Old 03-04-2003, 04:08 AM
Mac Knight

I have pond pics at www.macknight.addr.com/pond.html, BV. I have some new
fish pics from this year, but haven't posted them yet. Just pulled the
greenhouse off last weekend, so the cold weather here in eastern Washington
state is my fault

Feel free to put up a link. Great idea.

Mac Knight
http://www.macknight.addr.com

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...

Old 03-04-2003, 04:32 AM
Justin

Justin's Pond - http://www.geocities.com/justinm090

Justin's rec.ponds FAQ - http://www.geocities.com/justinm090/faq.html

Old 03-04-2003, 06:32 AM
K30a

Mac wrote so the cold weather here in eastern Washington
state is my fault

Can we blame you for the wind too?!

k30a
Old 03-04-2003, 02:32 PM
BenignVanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Your wish is my request o obsessive one! (I meant that in a funny way

from
your earlier post about being obsessive and finding something wrong etc.)

Oh great, now I will have to be obsessed about being obsessive.

BV.

Old 03-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Mac Knight

lol - sure. I've got broad shoulders.

It's sure been nasty. I walk at lunch in the desert at Hanford and I have to
lean pretty hard to go west.

Mac Knight
http://www.macknight.addr.com

Old 03-04-2003, 04:20 PM
REBEL JOE

mine are on bottom

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Old 04-04-2003, 02:20 AM
Chi Tran

Mine is at:

http://photos.yahoo.com/chivantran

- Chi

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...

Old 04-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Lee Brouillet

Nice pond, Chi! Photo #3, the pit with the lava rock: is that a firepit or a
fountain? Either way, you have put a lot of thought and work into your
pond. . . I'm jealous. Congratulations!

Lee

Old 04-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Chi Tran

Thanks Lee!

Indeed, the pond took over 6 months to design. I used a piece of paper and
a pencil with lots of erasure and talk to a lot of friends and inquire many
books... Pond began in June 2002 and completed in 2 months. It was a
family project with nieces and nephews pitched in and helped out.

The pit with the lava rock in question is a firepit. We used it extensively
at night for camp fire...

Where are your pond pictures?

Take care,

- Chi

Old 05-04-2003, 03:20 AM
RichToyBox

BV,

You are welcome to use mine also.
--
RichToyBox

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
It's that time of year again, when I dump my current web site, and

redesign
it. Since I will have a pond section this year, I thought it would be cool
to link to the other rec.ponders out there.

Anyone care to share their URL's? I know I can get them from sigs, but I
want to make sure I get everyone that is interested, so I thought I would
start a new thread.
--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MYFRONTALLOBE to email me.

And some small pics of Morning glories 3 pics (1/2) joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 2 03-10-2011 08:31 PM
Today is your day, your mountain is waiting, so get on your way. [email protected] Gardening 1 20-02-2008 03:27 PM
TT was Your Pond Pics John Rutz Ponds 5 16-04-2003 04:56 PM
Orchids in the Kitchen window - Thanks for sharing your pics profpam Orchids 2 25-02-2003 04:39 AM