Old 24-04-2006, 06:52 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Reshaped repaired pond

While the liner is pulled aside I decided to reshape the pond a little,
making it deeper but with a smaller circumference. The shelves that were
broad for growing plants have been narrowed drastically and will not be as
deep. There will be one low end where the mulm can collect to be
shop-vacuumed out when cleaned. Or I can drop the 1200gph pump in said spot
to remove the mulm between cleanings. My veggies love the stuff. :-)) The
whole area around the pond will be re-landscaped and planted with more
perennial flowers and less shrubby plants the block the view. I'm looking
forward to doing all this work as our summer project. This pond will be
home to the 5 or 6 best looking of our diamond-scale koi.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 24-04-2006, 08:09 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

About like when your skirt is pulled to the side and your servicing
the local motor cycle gangs, only you sure can't make it smaller can
you, you old disgusting old bitch with a habitual zest to lie. You do
not have 5 or 6 of anything that is worth while, so quit your darn
lying about the stuff.

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:52:41 -0500, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:
While the liner is pulled aside I decided to reshape the pond a little,
making it deeper but with a smaller circumference. The shelves that were
broad for growing plants have been narrowed drastically and will not be as
deep. There will be one low end where the mulm can collect to be
shop-vacuumed out when cleaned. Or I can drop the 1200gph pump in said spot
to remove the mulm between cleanings. My veggies love the stuff. :-)) The
whole area around the pond will be re-landscaped and planted with more
perennial flowers and less shrubby plants the block the view. I'm looking
forward to doing all this work as our summer project. This pond will be
home to the 5 or 6 best looking of our diamond-scale koi.

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....

Lawn Mowers,Tillers tuned up and repaired @ you home [email protected] North Carolina 0 10-04-2006 12:53 PM
[IBC] using repaired pots Craig Cowing Bonsai 24 30-09-2003 07:02 PM
[IBC] Repaired Pots - Lynn Boyd Bonsai 1 27-09-2003 08:02 PM
Leaves/Debris in Pond- Clean out in Koi Pond? MC Ponds 2 28-05-2003 03:08 PM
Shareholders Pond is an EPDM Pond BenignVanilla Ponds 5 28-04-2003 02:08 PM