Old 26-04-2006, 04:38 PM posted to alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.ponds,alt.atheism,alt.free.newsservers
PondNecromancer

Default "legion", Charlie, DOC, whatever you are calling yerself these days..

Charlië wrote:
Moments before taking that leap of faith into the pond
at was heard opining:

From what I have seen, there is enuff here in this NG to incriminate

ypu if something should happen to ANYbody. An you wouldn't be
able to pleade temporary insanity, they would lock you away for
simply being "insane". Are you on medication? Sounds like you
may be!

===================
More juvenile personal attacks from a good Christian who can't answer the
questions someone asks about his bible? Same old *personal attacks* to
avoid the real issues people bring up that you fundies can't reply to, that
you have no answers for..... and GEEZE, get a new script as you all beat
the same old one to death. You're all like a broken record already.
--

I would be carefil with Carol, she has a tendancy to file false police
reports and then lie about you, if you get her mad. She may accuse you

Old 26-04-2006, 05:01 PM posted to alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.ponds,alt.atheism,alt.free.newsservers

PondNecromancer wrote:
Charlië wrote:
Moments before taking that leap of faith into the pond
at was heard opining:

From what I have seen, there is enuff here in this NG to incriminate
[...]

Hehh, it's already been done to me, by the *moonies*. It's nothing new
to me! They are libal to even come in HERE "LOOKING" for me.

I dodge them whenever I can, but they still come "after me" on usenet
whereever I happen to be! If they come in here, I'll probably be
leaving,
just to spare ya'll the grief.

Carol would make a perfect ally for *moonies*. If she really wanted to
ATTACK me, she could join in when they came LOOKING for me!

;-)

l8r..

bd4u

Old 26-04-2006, 05:08 PM posted to alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.ponds,alt.atheism,alt.free.newsservers
Koi-Lo©

Do you think we need to invite the Moonies to rec.ponds? Maybe I will
make a visit totheir site and see if anyone has any interest in
ponding and give them all an invite.

On 26 Apr 2006 09:01:09 -0700, wrote:

PondNecromancer wrote:
Charlië wrote:
Moments before taking that leap of faith into the pond
at was heard opining:

From what I have seen, there is enuff here in this NG to incriminate
[...]

Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o
Old 26-04-2006, 05:14 PM posted to alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.ponds,alt.atheism,alt.free.newsservers

Koi-Lo© wrote:
Do you think we need to invite the Moonies to rec.ponds? Maybe I will
make a visit totheir site and see if anyone has any interest in
ponding and give them all an invite.

Are you DESPERATE maybe?!? Well not ME, I do EVERYthing I can
just to GET AWAY, and they STILL come looking for me!
But if yer REALLY interested, just go to alt.religion.unification,
cause that is where they mostly stay.

PondNecromancer wrote:
Charlië wrote:
Moments before taking that leap of faith into the pond
at was heard opining:

From what I have seen, there is enuff here in this NG to incriminate