Old 16-04-2003, 07:56 PM
jammer

Default watergardening labradors report

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:29:33 -0400, "BenignVanilla"
m wrote:

Weird...I just got back from a meeting and there is drool all over my
keyboard, and my sent items folder has a few items in it. Hmm...

BV.

Ok, now i AM freaked! I got in from the store and instead of being
greeted by my dog, she wasn't around. I went ahead and put the
groceries up before coming in here and she was in the closet cowaring.
? Ok, i figured she ralphed on the floor or something but nothing. So
i turn to the computer and there is a shoe box BY the chair and a
pillow IN the chair. There is dog hair on the desk, i think....

I know what i am thinking, but i just don't believe it would be
possible. I am running out one more time today. I have GOT to set up a
camera on this thing! It will be a tough choice. Exploit the dog and
make a million bucks. Or let her continue to live the good family life
she has now...

Usually i could close with "stranger things have happened", but this
time i CANNOT!

(LOL....this was fun)

Old 16-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Snooze

"John Rutz" wrote in message
OK K30 and BV watch these kinds of posts when I am drinkin Coffee, it
makes the compuiter screen hard to see!!!!!

John Rutz

Those of us who work as UNIX system administrators, have an phrase for
conditions like that.
C|NK

Coffee or Coke sent through the nose, all over the keyboard.

Sameer

Old 16-04-2003, 09:08 PM
BenignVanilla

"Snooze" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

"John Rutz" wrote in message
OK K30 and BV watch these kinds of posts when I am drinkin Coffee, it
makes the compuiter screen hard to see!!!!!

John Rutz

Those of us who work as UNIX system administrators, have an phrase for
conditions like that.
C|NK

Coffee or Coke sent through the nose, all over the keyboard.

If the programming environment we have a similar description...It's a KS
error. A problem...somewhere between the Keyboard and the Seat.

BV.

Old 17-04-2003, 03:32 AM
Nedra

Tiger and Sam - Feline Divison, Special Ops
Just back
from night patrol. All quite on the western front ..
for the first time in 4 weeks ;-)

T/S

"Whipper, First Feline Division, Special Ops"
m wrote in message
You K9 units think the best way to eliminate your enemy is a massive
onslaught. We prefer to play with our enemies first. We'll pounce when

we're
ready...and when those damn toads get away from that water...*shiver*...I
hate that water.

Whipper.

"Pookie the Watch dog Chihuahua" wrote in message
You kitties scare me. You are all so big! My master's feline USED to
like to harrass the toads, i saw her. But now she won't help me. She
knows how jealous i am of those slime balls, so now she just leaves
them be. And if i am out there, she always looks at them, looks at me,
and then walks off. I thought i saw her pat one on the head. She is
such a ........cat. You felines just dont like us, you could hunt them
at night if you wanted to. Don't be offering to do us any favors.

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:52:21 -0400, "BenignVanilla"
m wrote:

Whipper of the feline special ops first division chiming in here...If

all
of
you K9 units would just shut down your sonic weapons for 10 seconds, us
special ops units could easily creep in and rid the sector of all
unfriendlies.

Old 17-04-2003, 05:08 AM
Snooze

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...

If the programming environment we have a similar description...It's a KS
error. A problem...somewhere between the Keyboard and the Seat.

I think you mean, PEBCAK, Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard

Used by tech support folks all the time. Our help desk guys used it to warn
us that certain less then computer literate folks had submitted a trouble
ticket.

Sameer

Old 17-04-2003, 06:56 AM
zookeeper

Masud and Nila, sunworshipping pharaoh hounds, K9 battalion reporting
in. Those two ducks have been frequenting our pond as well, but they
have learned to dive under water as soon as we run out our very noisy
patio door (Mom, where's the silicon or wax for these runners?) Then the
silly things fly away saying something about AFLAC!?!?! By the way, has
anyone seen the sun lately?

Little One (koi detective lhasa apso) can't report in just now; she's
too tuckered out from keeping an eye on those koi. She's convinced
there's many more than 13 in that pond (Look, another red and white koi,
and it looks just like those other ones I saw earlier. ... no, it's not
the same one ... It is? ... no way ... Look, there's another one.)
--
Kathy B, zookeeper (OR)
3500g pond w/ 13 pond pigs,

BenignVanilla wrote:
Whipper of the feline special ops first division chiming in here...

"jammer" wrote in message
Pookie the watch dog Chihuahua reporting in:

On 16 Apr 2003 14:26:31 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

We, Rosie and Heidi, the watergardening labradors, would like to
report that two DUCKS landed in OUR pond this morning.

Old 17-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Gary Woods

"Snooze" wrote:

I think you mean, PEBCAK, Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard

In Naval Aviation at least, certain radio problems were known as "short
between the headsets."

Time to divide the lilies...

Old 01-05-2003, 06:32 PM
~ jan

It been more than 10 days, isn't it about time for another round of reports
from the K9 and Feline Pond Land Security divisions?

Beebe, poodle mix of JJ'sPond reporting in: "What Ponds? I don't no nothing
about no ponds!"

~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 01-05-2003, 06:44 PM
K30a

jj wrote It been more than 10 days, isn't it about time for another round of
reports
from the K9 and Feline Pond Land Security divisions?

Rosie would like to note that tromping through the frog bog is now a BIG
NO-NO!!!
Apparently frog eggs from jj's pond have been transplanted to the frog bog and
it is no longer a doggy wallowing spot.
We continue to hunt the squirrel. The humans are tired of this. They tell us
the squirrel is smarter than us and we should just give up trying to catch him.
They say the squirrel is yanking our chain and toying with our minds. Heidi
wants to know what is a mind? It is estimated that Heidi has about five
braincells total. She is a blond labrador, what can I say?

Rosie ='*'=

Old 01-05-2003, 09:08 PM
John Rutz

K30a wrote:
jj wrote It been more than 10 days, isn't it about time for another round of
reports
from the K9 and Feline Pond Land Security divisions?

Rosie would like to note that tromping through the frog bog is now a BIG
NO-NO!!!
Apparently frog eggs from jj's pond have been transplanted to the frog bog and
it is no longer a doggy wallowing spot.
We continue to hunt the squirrel. The humans are tired of this. They tell us
the squirrel is smarter than us and we should just give up trying to catch him.
They say the squirrel is yanking our chain and toying with our minds. Heidi
wants to know what is a mind? It is estimated that Heidi has about five
braincells total. She is a blond labrador, what can I say?

Rosie ='*'=

little bit from NM reporting
I'm frustrated daddy built a new pond for me that I can barely see into
if I stand on a bag of potting soil and I know he put fish in there but
I cant see past the netting
doest he know it s my job to check the fish every 5 minutes??

--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 01-05-2003, 10:44 PM
jammer

Lacey the cat here.

I don't say much cause i know how we get flamed when it comes to a
newsgroup predominently dog oriented, BUT, I had to vent!!!!

My owner is a nut. She knows i like to drink outside water so she put
me in a big water bowl out back. I know it was for me, because every
time i drink out of it and she is there she talks her baby talk to me,
"Do you like the water, baby?" Ok, i can deal with that, but she was
keeping those dang leaves on one side of the pond. (azolla) but i
don't know what's up with her! I think she is afraid of those bumpy
toads! I say this because she usually feeds the fish, makes sure the
little leaves are to one side for me, and waters the place down. Well
today, she went out there and watered down the area and BARELY moved
the leaves over for me. There has been a toad sitting on the edge of
the pond i guess all night and all day. I don't care for them myself,
as they taste funny and burn my tongue and give me a tummy ache. But
she would not go near this thing like she was afraid of it! And so
what? It gets to mess up the pond and move the leaves all around so i
can't drink and THAT'S OK???!!!!! I'm not allowed to have kitty
friends, i guess, but i have got to think of some way to get these
creeps out of my water bowl. Without getting caught.