Old 16-04-2003, 03:33 PM
K30a

Default watergardening labradors report

We, Rosie and Heidi, the watergardening labradors, would like to
report that two DUCKS landed in OUR pond this morning.

We have been watching them from the sliding glass door
on the deck.

They have now moved to the frog bog and are chowing down.
Mom thinks they are cute and is letting them stay the morning.
We are patiently waiting for our next potty break to rush out and bark our
silly heads off.

What with squirrel patrol and now duck patrol we are very
busy labradors.

ear rubs to everyone,
Old 16-04-2003, 03:56 PM
BenignVanilla

Nilla, the Siberian Husky patrol dog for Shareholders Pond, reporting
in...We have had numerous fly overs by enemy scout geese over the past few
months, as well as two unmanned blue heron scouts. I have used surface to
air sonic weapons to clear our air space successfully. I expect that when
the pond is filled in the next couple of weeks, we will have a ground based
invasion. My human is moving the electronic patrol area guidance system
further out, so I will have patrol access to the pond edge.

I may require backup, in which case I will call in my human's sisters ground
unit, Porter. His sonic weapons are like howitzers.

Nilla.

Old 16-04-2003, 05:08 PM
K30a

Rosie and Heidi welcome Nilla and Porter to
form DPSD ~ Dog Patrol Sonic Deterrence,
pronounced DiPSiD ~ which sounds rather rude
but they've been called worse.

Today's action -
The ducks have left after only hearing the mention of DPSD.
The squirrel, who was in the bird feeder again,
was successfully ejected from the bird feeder
by application of sonic weapons through the glass of the sliding glass door,
kind of magnifies the sound waves, both inside and outside the house.

Time for our mid-morning nap.
Old 16-04-2003, 05:56 PM
BenignVanilla

Whipper of the feline special ops first division chiming in here...If all of
you K9 units would just shut down your sonic weapons for 10 seconds, us
special ops units could easily creep in and rid the sector of all
unfriendlies.

"jammer" wrote in message
Pookie the watch dog Chihuahua reporting in:

What's so darn special about the hole with water anyway? I get
reprimanded if i go by one of mom's precious toads. Toads, phooey! I
wish ducks would land here and take the pond with them.

Old 16-04-2003, 06:20 PM
K30a

Felines?!?!?!
But aren't they one of the enemies??
We don't like the way they laugh at
us.
k30a
Old 16-04-2003, 06:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Yes, we are multi national coalition.

Old 16-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Pookie the Watch dog Chihuahua

You kitties scare me. You are all so big! My master's feline USED to
like to harrass the toads, i saw her. But now she won't help me. She
knows how jealous i am of those slime balls, so now she just leaves
them be. And if i am out there, she always looks at them, looks at me,
and then walks off. I thought i saw her pat one on the head. She is
such a ........cat. You felines just dont like us, you could hunt them
at night if you wanted to. Don't be offering to do us any favors.

Old 16-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Whipper, First Feline Division, Special Ops

You K9 units think the best way to eliminate your enemy is a massive
onslaught. We prefer to play with our enemies first. We'll pounce when we're
ready...and when those damn toads get away from that water...*shiver*...I
hate that water.

Whipper.

Old 16-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Pookie the Watch dog Chihuahua

If something needs to go, it needs to go, that's all! Hence the term
"pussyfootin' around". Why wait? And you know darn well that the toads
are NOT always in the water. This is a feline conspiracy theory if i
ever heard one! And yes, i know you hate the water. That is why when
the master gives me a bath, i make sure i shake it the cat's way! She
deserves it! You ALL deserve it!!!!!!!

Old 16-04-2003, 07:08 PM
John Rutz

OK K30 and BV watch these kinds of posts when I am drinkin Coffee, it
makes the compuiter screen hard to see!!!!!

John Rutz

--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 16-04-2003, 07:09 PM
Don Lasko

Sallie the American Bulldog he

Digging my own pond as a side project, tasting mud as I go. What I lack in
style, I make up for with enthusiasm!

Drinking the water lily water out of the bucket. Seems to have that special
hydrogen sulfide scent I like so well.

No ducks better not come around my pond!

Old 16-04-2003, 07:20 PM
John Rutz

Litlebit the canine special ops whats with all the sonic weapons? your
supposed to get in the veggie filter and sneak up on the Koi and chase
em back into thier own pond

Old 16-04-2003, 07:44 PM
BenignVanilla

m wrote in message
You K9 units think the best way to eliminate your enemy is a massive
onslaught. We prefer to play with our enemies first. We'll pounce when

we're
ready...and when those damn toads get away from that water...*shiver*...I
hate that water.

Whipper.

Weird...I just got back from a meeting and there is drool all over my
keyboard, and my sent items folder has a few items in it. Hmm...

BV.

Old 16-04-2003, 07:44 PM
K30a

Sallie the American bulldog wrote
Digging my own pond as a side project, tasting mud as I go. What I lack in

style, I make up for with enthusiasm!

Digging your own pond!
That is much more creative than our
plan of digging to China. Don't you hate it
when the humans fill your hole back in and
you have to redig?

k30a