Old 03-08-2003, 04:24 AM
K30a

Default watergardening labradors webpage

Goody!
Youngest son did a webpage for me tonight!
It should be in my sig at the bottom here...

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html
Old 03-08-2003, 04:42 AM
daytripper

On 03 Aug 2003 03:05:15 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

Goody!
Youngest son did a webpage for me tonight!
It should be in my sig at the bottom here...

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html

It's a start, and the bandwidth conservation is laudable ;-)

But I'll bet most folks that stumble onto your new site would really like to
see your ponds more "up close". Unless you're pushing your isp's disk space
limit, have Youngest Son provide full (or at least, larger) views of those
same pond pictures that the interested viewer can click on. That keeps your
home page load time short but provides the full effect when requested...

cheers!
Old 03-08-2003, 05:12 AM
Nedra

AT Last! A great big hug from me to your youngest!!
I love the pictures of the girls. And your pond is beautiful ....
I'm craning my neck to try to see the filter .... does it have
a waterfall? Thanks for the website!!!
(I can't recall your son's name ....)
anyway, you are one terrific kid!

Nedra

Old 03-08-2003, 01:42 PM
K30a

Youngest son is Travis, age 14. Yep, there is a wide waterfall at the back.
Someday he'll get to making pictures bigger, etc. but right now he is working
on the band's website - lots of black, special effects, more cool stuff than
mom's ;-)
btw - the band was a hit, they've been booked again with a band from Seattle
which is really big 'time' - they are sooooo excited.

Old 03-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Nedra

Travis!! That's right ...
Thanks - Travis for getting Mom's website up and running.
You've done a great job

Note to Kathy: Could you please post the link to the guys
website when Travis is finished building it? I adore rock bands.

Nedra

Old 03-08-2003, 03:23 PM
john rutz

--
YS did a nice job
finaly! I think I have been waiting two years for you to get your

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 03-08-2003, 03:23 PM
john rutz

K30a wrote:
Youngest son is Travis, age 14. Yep, there is a wide waterfall at the back.
Someday he'll get to making pictures bigger, etc. but right now he is working
on the band's website - lots of black, special effects, more cool stuff than
mom's ;-)
btw - the band was a hit, they've been booked again with a band from Seattle
which is really big 'time' - they are sooooo excited.

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html

-- wow congrats to the band

Old 03-08-2003, 04:33 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

On 03 Aug 2003 03:05:15 GMT
ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

Goody!
Youngest son did a webpage for me tonight!
It should be in my sig at the bottom here...

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html

Very nice page, very nice ponds, very nice Youngest Son. One problem,
where's K30a?
How on earth will I indulge my fantasy without a pic of herself?

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.
Old 03-08-2003, 05:02 PM
K30a

Nedra wrote Could you please post the link to the guys
website when Travis is finished building it?

You betcha!

Old 03-08-2003, 05:02 PM
K30a

Cybe wrote without a pic of herself?

hmmmm.
Can he post one from 25 years ago?

Old 04-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 09:55:31 -0400
"BenignVanilla" wrote:

In truth, it would be nice to be able to put faces to more of the
ponders in here. I have seen John Rutz on his webwsite and a few
others, too, on theirs, but can't seem to feel that closeness and
camaraderie without seeing the person.

As soon as I get my coon facepaint on, I'll post a pic.

BV.

I'm going to assume that there is no racial slur in that statement just
'cause I know you wouldn't. ;-}

Cybe R. Wizard
Old 04-08-2003, 05:13 PM
BenignVanilla

Certainly not.

"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote in message
news:20030804103456.76cea288.cyber_wizard@mindspri ng.com...
On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 09:55:31 -0400
"BenignVanilla" wrote:

In truth, it would be nice to be able to put faces to more of the
ponders in here. I have seen John Rutz on his webwsite and a few
others, too, on theirs, but can't seem to feel that closeness and
camaraderie without seeing the person.

As soon as I get my coon facepaint on, I'll post a pic.

BV.

I'm going to assume that there is no racial slur in that statement just
'cause I know you wouldn't. ;-}

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.
"Wize(ned) Wizard," A.P.F-P-Y.
Barely Tolerated Wizard, A.J.L & A.A.L

water gardening labradors on alert, ON topic, honestly! kathy Ponds 9 08-03-2005 05:56 PM
OT band groupie labradors and their band OT K30a Ponds 13 12-08-2003 10:06 PM
watergardening labradors webpage K30a Ponds 0 03-08-2003 04:22 AM
watergardening magazine *muffin* Ponds 3 13-07-2003 04:20 AM
watergardening labradors report K30a Ponds 25 01-05-2003 10:44 PM