Old 13-02-2007, 02:26 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default So whats your excuse now carol..Backtracking perhaps

You either need to shit or get off the pot. I your not gonna hold up
yourr end of ther deal why the hell should I. You need to get off
the Tristan and Roy binge.........right now your behind the 8
ball.....and your reputation is "shineing" like it always
does......Holler I attack yu all you want, but show me where I have
attacked you today Carol....show me!

Is Jan supposed to download and read all posts byt me and relay them
to you, Get real and grow up carol either yu want this crap to stop or
your gloating over the attention. Do it or shut the **** up!

-------