Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-02-2007, 02:55 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default ATTN: Ron and Galen

Houston, we have a problem......Y'all gonna have to modify the RFD to
allow potential posters the right to specify what mmoderator will
infact read their posts for approval. Seems some have troupble with
who may or may not read their posts now. If CArol can get special
priveledges on who gets to read her posts I also request that only
certain ones read and approve mine and no one but them.........

Just how far is this moderation requirement gonna need tobe refined
just to suit the problems created by one............I think it would
have been a whole lot quicker and really more efective if a consensus
of foks banded together and went after a certain person ISP and got
rif of the cancer totally.........Then all of usenet would be a better
place moderated or not.

I trust specialized moderator treatment will not put a delay in the
reading and posting of posts will it? I sure hate to miss any posts
that one has as its sure been a very enlightening experieince wth that
persons methods....

-------