Old 18-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Don

Default Duck alert!

Sallie the American Bulldog he

Two ducks were in our pond! Human says they were Mallard Ducks. Sounds
like Al Quacka to me. I am an *American* bulldog after all, protecting the
suburbs of DC. We never thought we would see ducks here. It is only our
second year of ponding.

Well, back to watchdog duty. Still can't believe it, here at our nation's
capital no less!

Old 18-04-2003, 09:32 PM
John Hines

"Don" wrote:

Two ducks were in our pond! Human says they were Mallard Ducks. Sounds
like Al Quacka to me.

Mallards are very American, there are a couple of pairs that visit my
pond and bird feeders.

It is those Canada Geese you have watch out for.
Old 18-04-2003, 11:08 PM
K30a

Holy quackers!
Al Quacka!!

Was Sadduck there too?
Can your pond take three or four cruise
missiles?

k30a
Old 19-04-2003, 12:20 AM
Priscilla McCullough

ROTFL!!!
Thanks for my only laugh for today k30.
Priss

Old 19-04-2003, 06:56 AM
~ jan

"K30a" wrote in message

Holy quackers!
Al Quacka!!

Was Sadduck there too?
Can your pond take three or four cruise
missiles?

I'm sure the government would "rebuild" afterwards, can you imagine the
pond you'd have from the crater of those missiles? We'd be envious.

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a