Old 22-03-2007, 07:10 PM posted to rec.ponds
No Name

Default ~Roy~

Why don't you just stick to giving pond advice. You are very good at it
and you wouldn't want to ruin your reputation posting "rubish" to an
individual who is all but gone from rec.ponds not to mention nobody else
is here either to read your ranting and raving.

Old 22-03-2007, 08:43 PM posted to rec.ponds

Well I appreciate that compliment, but for the most part my reputatin
is already toasted on USENET so I look at it like I have nothing to
loose and beisdes now its a personal thing with Gulley since she
ruined all the groups in the name of Jabbers and me. I do not need a
home bas eof operations group like rec.ponds or any other gorup to
get my post and point out. As long as Gulley is posting crap I will
make it a point to degrade her info best I can. There is more to my
fuss with gulley than just the crap she posts on usenet but you won't
get her to fess up to it, but there are those on usenet that know the
real story.......
Regards'

Once again thanks for the compliment

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:10:45 -0400, " " wrote:

Why don't you just stick to giving pond advice. You are very good at it
and you wouldn't want to ruin your reputation posting "rubish" to an
individual who is all but gone from rec.ponds not to mention nobody else
is here either to read your ranting and raving.

-------

[IBC] Roy Nagatoshi workshop Craig Cowing Bonsai 0 18-09-2005 01:09 AM
Ping Roy Bill Stock Ponds 2 20-06-2005 03:27 AM
Who sells the redwood wool Roy is talking about? Mick Fournier Orchids 6 01-05-2005 03:00 AM
BRAND-NEW Lawn Tractor UP-DATE (Hey ROY!) DaddyMonkey Lawns 0 12-05-2004 06:05 AM
BRAND-NEW riding lawn tractor - thanks ROY! DaddyMonkey Lawns 1 26-03-2004 04:08 PM