Old 16-05-2007, 07:05 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Crayfish problem

I'm a new pond owner. I now have a pond approximately one half acre in
size.
It seems to have a problem with crayfish. There are burrows & some
"mud
castles" all around the yard. Those close to the pond seem to be
weakening
the bank. How can I control these burrow makers? They really cover my
two
acre plot.

Thanks
Al

Ahhhhhhh you poor freaking boy..fill the pond in if you can not deal
with nature. If its compromising the bank you got a half assed
constructed pond dude....Better do your homework better on any further
projects........Evidently you must have gotten yur nfo on what ahd how
to do this mess off the bunch that moderate anbd patronize the
moderated ponds group, so you got what you bargained for with them
assholes.

Crawfish problem,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.sheeeeeesh what a loser, and a dumb
assed loser to boot! Bet your related to Jim or Galen or Derek!

-------

crayfish and freshwater mussels Steve Ponds 4 31-03-2011 06:58 PM
Caught a crayfish today! Gareee© Ponds 10 26-11-2003 05:32 PM
Freshwater shrimp, crabs and crayfish Frank M. Greco Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 18-07-2003 10:17 AM
KAAA-RAZY crayfish Sam Hopkins Ponds 8 06-07-2003 02:32 AM
Freshwater shrimp, crabs and crayfish Frank M. Greco Freshwater Aquaria Plants 8 12-06-2003 04:08 PM